CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess is some kind of DOT regulation possibly. Just repeating what the title clerk was Granger relayed. If my paperwork and check don't arrive before next week, I'm stuck making a decision to park it and wait or take my chances with the kind and understanding officer not versed in IA law.
Unfortunately what Granger is saying is not the case in my state. My Bronco is parked waiting on paperwork.

https://revenue.support.tn.gov/hc/e...sed-Out-of-State-Title-Registration-Procedure
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the call today from finance. Vehicle arrived on the 15th so that was less than a week. Hopefully that means they are catching up.

starting my drive there Sunday morning. Scheduled to pickup @1p Monday. Need to be back in Orlando Tuesday night.

40hrs of driving in 3 days. Wish me luck!!

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got the call today from finance. Vehicle arrived on the 15th so that was less than a week. Hopefully that means they are catching up.

starting my drive there Sunday morning. Scheduled to pickup @1p Monday. Need to be back in Orlando Tuesday night.

40hrs of driving in 3 days. Wish me luck!!
I got my title stuff today so maybe they will be caught up on that soon as well.

chemtw

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai I30
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
**North Carolina
Received my transit title and bill of sale paperwork from Granger and attempted to register the vehicle. The license plate agency said they do not accept out of state in transit titles and said i would have to have a North Carolina in transit title completed. Has anyone in North Carolina been successful? What steps did you take? What agency did you use? Thanks

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just saw in my FordPass app that I got the 200,000 points for being unable to get the modular top! I thought that ship had sailed as I didn't take delivery in 2022.
Makes me happy 😊
What did you have to do to get the 200k?
thanks.

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What did you have to do to get the 200k?
thanks.
The 200k points was because I had the modular top in my order in early 2021. When Ford said they weren't doing the mod top I got an email stating I'd get 200k points if I took delivery of a MY2022. I was totally surprised when a short time after picking up my MY2023 I saw the points appear. I did not do anything specific.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the same boat. I never received the mileage disclosure and only learned about it when I inquired where my paperwork was, which has put the whole process back a few more weeks. Temp Iowa tag has expired so technically not legal to drive until I get it registered. Still a great experience and price with Granger, just a few process hiccups that could have been avoided.
The mileage disclosure was the only form I had to sign in person at pickup back in May.

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 200k points was because I had the modular top in my order in early 2021. When Ford said they weren't doing the mod top I got an email stating I'd get 200k points if I took delivery of a MY2022. I was totally surprised when a short time after picking up my MY2023 I saw the points appear. I did not do anything specific.
Ok. I have the same email. Ford Corp says they see I am eligible and that my dealer has to do it. Waiting on those guys to get back to me. Thanks for the response.

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally ordered a base bronco with SAS in April of 2021. When the modification emails came in, I changed my order to a standard badlands bronco with the high package. On Tuesday, after a little over two years, I was able to pick up my bronco at Granger. I would like to thank everyone at Granger for making this process as smooth/transparent as possible! I was able to receive the model year and modification rebates without any issues and applied my Ford Pass Points for their discounted extended warranty. This is my second purchase with Granger (previously purchased Ford Maverick) and I will look to them for future purchases. Loving the bronco!!!
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS D66EF0D6-DB7D-4B18-8FFA-62B0DD0473A1

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

**North Carolina
Received my transit title and bill of sale paperwork from Granger and attempted to register the vehicle. The license plate agency said they do not accept out of state in transit titles and said i would have to have a North Carolina in transit title completed. Has anyone in North Carolina been successful? What steps did you take? What agency did you use? Thanks
I have not yet experienced the registration process, but it appears the link at the very bottom of the list, 'Title-in-transit' form MVR-6TT needs to be completed. From the 'Official NCDMV' web site:
https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/title-registration/vehicle/Pages/documents-forms.aspx

https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/downloads/Documents/MVR-6TT.pdf

I'm no lawyer, but . . . it appears that Granger needs to fill out and notarize the Dealer's Certification section [EDIT] but it is unclear to me as to the need for certification. The first paragraph states that certification is needed when the 'Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin or Certificate of Title is missing or unavailable.
The second paragraph appears to be certification that the dealer really sold you the vehicle, validating the sale as genuine in the eyes of the DMV. To me this this seems to be the important part.

I think that I would have the dealer fill that out just in case the DMV requires it.

Let us know how it goes, I'll follow in your steps in about 8 weeks🤞!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigCatISU

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

**North Carolina

I'm in NC and just got tags/title today. All I took was the title, check, & bill of sale from Granger, my ID, and insurance. Was in and out in 10 minutes with no issues.

chemtw

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai I30
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I’ll try again at another office. It may be one of those things where it depends on which clerk you get

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my 2 Door Badlands is sitting at Granger. I have my loan approved but need a price sheet with the VIN number to close out the loan. For the life of me the person at Granger will not send me a price sheet and keeps asking for things like my SSN#, Driver's license and talking about a rebate. What gives? Can anyone who purchase from Granger, particularly under an Oct 2020 reservation and also X plan eligible, tell me how they closed the deal in Iowa?

I plan to fly into Des Moine so any advise on getting to Granger is appreciated. I am in Atlanta and plan to drive it back by way of Kansas City. My girlfriend want to try to see Taylor Swift the July 6 weekend so looking to turn the Bronco pick up into a a BBQ and music trip. But I can't seem to get around this woman at Granger who after 3 asks has yet to give me a price sheet and I cannot verify I am getting the deal I was promised.

And if you have a lead on Taylor Swift tickets, that helps too.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my 2 Door Badlands is sitting at Granger. I have my loan approved but need a price sheet with the VIN number to close out the loan. For the life of me the person at Granger will not send me a price sheet and keeps asking for things like my SSN#, Driver's license and talking about a rebate. What gives? Can anyone who purchase from Granger, particularly under an Oct 2020 reservation and also X plan eligible, tell me how they closed the deal in Iowa?

I plan to fly into Des Moine so any advise on getting to Granger is appreciated. I am in Atlanta and plan to drive it back by way of Kansas City. My girlfriend want to try to see Taylor Swift the July 6 weekend so looking to turn the Bronco pick up into a a BBQ and music trip. But I can't seem to get around this woman at Granger who after 3 asks has yet to give me a price sheet and I cannot verify I am getting the deal I was promised.

And if you have a lead on Taylor Swift tickets, that helps too.
Oct 2020 price ($2000 under invoice) is better than X-plan. You can’t use both, so to get the better deal ($2000 under invoice) X-plan is irrelevant.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can anyone who purchase from Granger, particularly under an Oct 2020 reservation and also X plan eligible, tell me how they closed the deal in Iowa?
No Bronco is X-Plan eligible. They haven't been from the start. Some dealers have offered "x-plan pricing", but that's just matching what the assumed x-plan price would be, if available.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/IneligibleProducts.pdf

Bronco 2DR/4DR all body styles are ineligible for X-Plan & X-Plan Partner
Sponsored