CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exact same blend date as mine, which was actually stuck in production for about a week, amazingly made it to Granger in just over two weeks transit, then sat there almost 3 weeks till I picked it up, and has now been home for 3 weeks today. What a difference for 2 vehicles with the same date of production!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the paperwork 2 days ago so it was 2-3 weeks as Zach noted. I had no trouble with the CA DMV and it took me about two hours to get the smog check and finish the paperwork. Looking forward to driving the Bronco now that it's all registered and insured.

Thank you to Zach, Samantha and Eric who helped get this done.
Confirmed!
No issues with my Indiana BMV either.

I ran off copies of all the e-paperwork, took what seemed important plus the mailed packet.

I had an option, the rest of this year or all the way through 2024.
I opted to go for it through 2024 also ... that stung!

(Indiana has expensive registration/excise taxes, 18 months of registration, plus all the titling fees ran me about $1k . The older the car gets, it's value goes down, plates get cheaper down to about $35/40 bucks)

Thank God the sale tax check was in there to help out!

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exact same blend date as mine, which was actually stuck in production for about a week, amazingly made it to Granger in just over two weeks transit, then sat there almost 3 weeks till I picked it up, and has now been home for 3 weeks today. What a difference for 2 vehicles with the same date of production!
That is wild. I have no idea when this will get there or when it will be ready to pick up. I’m assuming early august. Any guesses?

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is wild. I have no idea when this will get there or when it will be ready to pick up. I’m assuming early august. Any guesses?
Seems like average transport time is 3 weeks or so, once you get on a railcar. And assuming that you don’t get stuck at the railyard in Omaha. Then 2 weeks prep/waiting on the call from Granger - hopefully the worst is over for them after the big influx of orders. So, my guess is 5-6 weeks assuming you get on a railcar relatively quickly… which doesn’t always happen. Getting on the train is your next big hurdle, but not the last! 😳

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Going to Granger Tuesday to pick up. Any others?

vtgreen1903

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru baja
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone ship to New England ? What was the going rate ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, Delivery Day is finally here! The process was almost too easy. When you wait for over 2 1/2 years for this day, you almost wish to spend the whole day there! To my dismay, I was in and out in 20min with no pre-signed paperwork completed.

I had the great pleasure of working withEric as my finance guy. Great Guy! He even lived 10min away from me for some time.

Yes, I am the weird guy that traded a Bronco, for a Bronco. I have to ask, would you do the same? EVERYTHING is the same, even down to the color, other than I now have the dual tops instead of just the soft top, and I now have the steel bumper and tow package as well.

In the end, I only paid $3k to make the trade. I think that’s worth it given a hard top would cost me $6k.

Now it’s time to drive all the way back to Orlando and make it home for dinner tomorrow night. I got this! 🤪

Also had to stop and see the arch on the way back. Might as well.
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_2047

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg