First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just want to thank everyone at Granger for today's delivery. 5 minutes with Brooke and out the door.

Thanks to Brooke, Samantha, Savanna, and of course Zach who I did not get a chance to meet today but really appreciate the deal, the hand holding and the smiles. Really enjoyed buying a vehicle for the first time ever.
David Thompson
Sponsored

mygreenbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly 1000 days from order to final prep. Won’t be long now

Congrats, let us know what Granger's prep time is now. Looks like about 2 weeks from delivery to sell. Mine just shipped so I figure mid Aug. btw I am at 1018 days gonna have stickers made for us 1K folks.
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS broncopizza

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obligatory #gotitatgranger picture.

Picked up a couple weeks ago and just getting around to posting.

A big thanks to the whole Granger Team! Car #2 from them. Process was pretty smooth considering how busy they were. Just waiting for paperwork now. I worked with Samantha and Eric and they were great. Only one minor annoyance, which was a pretty low trade offer. But I imagine they're getting lots of trades and don't really need/want every car. I sold it privately for considerably more so no big deal. That also meant I could fly in from Colorado instead of drive, which was nice.

My uber driver said he usually gives rides out there at least once a day. Looking at the lot I believe it! There's going to be lots of happy Bronco owners over the next couple months.

PS - as everyone else has mentioned already, these goodyear tires suck on gravel. (Also, Im glad I brought a tire gauge so I could deflate some before my drive back to CO.)

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 20230616_111022

Last edited:

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Obligatory #gotitatgranger picture.

Picked up a couple weeks ago and just getting around to posting.

A big thanks to the whole Granger Team! Car #2 from them. Process was pretty smooth considering how busy they were. Just waiting for paperwork now. I worked with Samantha and Eric and they were great. Only one minor annoyance, which was a pretty low trade offer. But I imagine they're getting lots of trades and don't really need/want every car. I sold it privately for considerably more so no big deal. That also meant I could fly in from Colorado instead of drive, which was nice.

My uber driver said he usually gives rides out there at least once a day. Looking at the lot I believe it! There's going to be lots of happy Bronco owners over the next couple months.

PS - as everyone else has mentioned already, these goodyear tires suck on gravel. (Also, Im glad I brought a tire gauge so I could deflate some before my drive back to CO.)

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 20230616_111022
I think I met you and picked mine up the same way as you on the May 16th. Yours is Azure blue? Congrats!
Have you seen you paperwork yet? We still haven't got it in the mail yet.

Sponsored

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I met you and picked mine up the same way as you on the May 16th. Yours is Azure blue? Congrats!
Have you seen you paperwork yet? We still haven't got it in the mail yet.
Yes, that was me. Congrats to you too! Good to see B6G forum members are finally getting their orders in!

I haven't checked the mail yet today but nothing as of yesterday. Hopefully by Wednesday maybe but you never know with the holiday next week.

Edit: to clarify my pick up was June 16th, not May.

Last edited:

UZJBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, that was me. Congrats to you too! Good to see B6G forum members are finally getting their orders in!

I haven't checked the mail yet today but nothing as of yesterday. Hopefully by Wednesday maybe but you never know with the holiday next week.
I just received mine via shipping and only have an “in-transit” paper showing good through the 13th.

Am I understanding correctly you picked yours up mid-May and STILL don’t have paperwork? Are you just rolling with it and hoping not to be pulled over?

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received mine via shipping and only have an “in-transit” paper showing good through the 13th.

Am I understanding correctly you picked yours up mid-May and STILL don’t have paperwork? Are you just rolling with it and hoping not to be pulled over?
Oops, his message said May 16 and I read June. (I assume that's what he meant?) So it's been coming up on 3 weeks now. I'll make a note in my reply. I only drive a few miles every day, but yes that's basically what I'm doing. Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Cecjap

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/4/20 reservation, 2/1/23 final build submit, 3/2/23 scheduled, 4/11/23 build, 5/9/23 ship, 6/8/23 delivery to Granger, 6/19/23 Ready for Pickup, 6/30/23 picked up. 999 day process and definitely worth the wait. Many thanks to the Granger Team, they were great through the whole process and I had zero issues throughout my journey.
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_0409

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oops, his message said May 16 and I read June. (I assume that's what he meant?) So it's been coming up on 3 weeks now. I'll make a note in my reply. I only drive a few miles every day, but yes that's basically what I'm doing. Hopefully it will arrive soon!
Yeah I'm a Dumb ass. I meant June 16th. 😆
Still no paperwork in the mail. My "D7" paper tag expired July 1st. Samantha said the small envelope of paperwork she gave us to keep in the vehicle allows 30 days until expired. IF I remember correctly.

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I'm a Dumb ass. I meant June 16th. 😆
Still no paperwork in the mail. My "D7" paper tag expired July 1st. Samantha said the small envelope of paperwork she gave us to keep in the vehicle allows 30 days until expired. IF I remember correctly.
That’s what I was told when I called Friday. The paperwork extends the tag from 15 to 30 days. Picked up June 9 and no paperwork. Apparently it’s running at 3-4 weeks at the moment.

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
THanks Brooke and Samantha. My son was overcome with emotion with his surprise Bronco. We have spent the past week modding it. Just added the Oracle backlit BRONCO letters today. Mabett interior lights tomorrow...Sure it took awhile but what a bunch of great human beings. Something I never thought I would say about car salespeople.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on what deals Granger might do on orders after things normalize? I’d like to continue doing business with them but if it’s just some usual msrp on Ford products going forward well I’m sure most of us can find that near our area.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any word on what deals Granger might do on orders after things normalize? I’d like to continue doing business with them but if it’s just some usual msrp on Ford products going forward well I’m sure most of us can find that near our area.
I think they are alway under msrp.

have been % below msrp across jeep, dodge , and % below invoice on ford ford

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I contacted Samantha asking about the paperwork today. So pickup on June 16 and paperwork showed up July 6th. She said they just got it and will overnight it to me.
Sponsored