Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone struggling with receiving information regarding loan payments? Apparently mine is through Fifth Third and I’ve yet to hear anything about payments weeks after delivery. I got the rebate through my old address so I’m wondering if that threw things off. There was a note that all stuff should be sent to the new address though.
Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they are alway under msrp.

have been % below msrp across jeep, dodge , and % below invoice on ford ford
Pretty sure they are some % below invoice on Jeep products too. A friend ordered a Grand Cherokee and saved a bunch even after shipping to the Southeast.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, that was me. Congrats to you too! Good to see B6G forum members are finally getting their orders in!

I haven't checked the mail yet today but nothing as of yesterday. Hopefully by Wednesday maybe but you never know with the holiday next week.

Edit: to clarify my pick up was June 16th, not May.
My check for sales tax and paperwork just showed up. Samantha overnighted it as soon as they got it. Yours should be coming soon also. A new temp tag came with it also that expires 8/4.
Yes, that was me. Congrats to you too! Good to see B6G forum members are finally getting their orders in!

I haven't checked the mail yet today but nothing as of yesterday. Hopefully by Wednesday maybe but you never know with the holiday next week.

Edit: to clarify my pick up was June 16th, not May.
My paperwork showed up today. Yours should be coming soon also along with a new temp tag.

0707231552_HDR.jpg

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My check for sales tax and paperwork just showed up. Samantha overnighted it as soon as they got it. Yours should be coming soon also. A new temp tag came with it also that expires 8/4.
My paperwork showed up today. Yours should be coming soon also along with a new temp tag.

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 0707231552_HDR
Good news! Thank you, I appreciate the update!

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder how many Broncos Granger has marooned on the lot / en route over this seatbelt recall sales hold. Anyone on here been at Granger Ford this week?

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder how many Broncos Granger has marooned on the lot / en route over this seatbelt recall sales hold. Anyone on here been at Granger Ford this week?
Yeah this sucks. Mine should arrive in the next 10 days. And then I’ll have to wait til Q4. Wtf.

Edit confirmed: there will be a group of us that are first week reservationists waiting 3.5 years. Would anyone like a recap on what has changed in my life in 3.5 years?!?!?
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 71CA3D4D-4BBC-429A-A2AE-55F513E69F02

Last edited:

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want to thank all the folks at Granger for making it so easy to finally pick up our Bronco. They could not have been nicer. Simple, quick, and easy.
My wife and i flew into Des Moines and were picked up and delivered to the dealership,
We were in and out in under an hour. We paid less than I expected, Nice to finally have our Bronco 2 door base manual. We hit the road and traveled through Iowa, stayed in Chicago and traveled up through Wisconsin staying in Sheboygan to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan(beautiful state) hitting all the Great Lakes, down through the mitten to Ann Arbor. Lots of stops along the way. Through Ohio to Pennsylvania to New York and finally home. The Bronco was great, no problems 25 miles to the gallon, wipers worked fine( lots of rain)A/C worked fine, Sound system sounds good to me.Hard top didn't leak, Wheels didn't fall off.
No noises from the transmission. The Bronco rides nice on the highway and was comfortable to do a long haul in. All good and very happy with my purchase.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to thank all the folks at Granger for making it so easy to finally pick up our Bronco. They could not have been nicer. Simple, quick, and easy.
My wife and i flew into Des Moines and were picked up and delivered to the dealership,
We were in and out in under an hour. We paid less than I expected, Nice to finally have our Bronco 2 door base manual. We hit the road and traveled through Iowa, stayed in Chicago and traveled up through Wisconsin staying in Sheboygan to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan(beautiful state) hitting all the Great Lakes, down through the mitten to Ann Arbor. Lots of stops along the way. Through Ohio to Pennsylvania to New York and finally home. The Bronco was great, no problems 25 miles to the gallon, wipers worked fine( lots of rain)A/C worked fine, Sound system sounds good to me.Hard top didn't leak, Wheels didn't fall off.
No noises from the transmission. The Bronco rides nice on the highway and was comfortable to do a long haul in. All good and very happy with my purchase.
Decent plan, but should have headed north through the Cities all the way to Duluth, then over so you could catch all of da UP and skipped Chicago. Although there's nothing wrong with passing through Sheboygan (Falls) and getting some Johnsonville brats. :)
-a Yooper

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Decent plan, but should have headed north through the Cities all the way to Duluth, then over so you could catch all of da UP and skipped Chicago. Although there's nothing wrong with passing through Sheboygan (Falls) and getting some Johnsonville brats. :)
-a Yooper
we were winging it. Didn't have a plan, just picked a spot on the map and drove. It was all new territory to me. Michigan was great, enjoyed what we saw.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked up my Bronco on June 15th and still no paperwork. I'm supposed to go on a road trip on Thursday.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco on June 15th and still no paperwork. I'm supposed to go on a road trip on Thursday.
Email Samantha for an update and tell her your travel plans. She will respond with some info, good or bad.

Samantha Taylor <[email protected]>

BroncoJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone received a check from ford for their price protection? I picked up my bronco from Granger at the end of May.

Initially, I told them my address had changed and they said they updated it in smartVincent and I was good to go. When the time came I didn't have any of the offers applied. I've never received a good answer as to what happens next and I'm not sure who to contact at Granger or Ford.

Granger has been great to work with other than this and I understand they're super busy. I think this is mostly Fords issue.

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco on June 20th and UPS just dropped off the paperwork. Hopefully yours will be delivered today as well.

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone received a check from ford for their price protection? I picked up my bronco from Granger at the end of May.

Initially, I told them my address had changed and they said they updated it in smartVincent and I was good to go. When the time came I didn't have any of the offers applied. I've never received a good answer as to what happens next and I'm not sure who to contact at Granger or Ford.

Granger has been great to work with other than this and I understand they're super busy. I think this is mostly Fords issue.
I did receive a check from Granger six weeks after purchase. (05/11 purchase, 6/22 check ). I moved too. The check balance made the final price couple of hundred less than Oct 2020 reservation!! BTW, I did not contact neither Ford or Granger regarding Rebate. Just showed up in mailbox.