Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I might have you beat by a few days. If I'm looking at it correctly, I blended 7/12. Module tracker is showing BCE, but no PCM yet.

Edit: the other tracker now says BUILT!
I'm guessing we will all be one the same train together. LoCoBro is a few days behind me as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SO how many Broncos have you delivered since the big push to empty the order banks?
423 broncos YTD. We unfortunately had about 40 stuck with this recall, which has slowed down progress. But I'm thankful most were delivered before the recall was issued, so people could finally get their hands on the vehicles.

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

423 broncos YTD. We unfortunately had about 40 stuck with this recall, which has slowed down progress. But I'm thankful most were delivered before the recall was issued, so people could finally get their hands on the vehicles.
I'm happy to be part of the 423 delivered. Your whole team was awsome through the entire process! Thanks again!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm happy to be part of the 423 delivered. Your whole team was awsome through the entire process! Thanks again!
I’m in the 40 stuck. The funny thing is most of the 40 stuck are like me, 3 year wait.
Wild.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have any of you, who have already picked up your trucks, had problens getting the $2500 for removing constraints? Granger told me Ford would send it to me in the form of a check. Is this true? Ford shorted me on price protection, on the order of $1400; and it seems they are witholding the rebate, as well. Javan at Granger does not seem especially helpful, when it comes to chasing this down. I don't know if he cannot help or chooses to not help. Either way, this seems to be going nowhere, and Granger aeems to have washed their hands of it.

Any advise on how to get the rebate Ford promised me? How about getting the full amount of the guaranteed price protection?

Edit: I picked up my Bronco June 2, 2023.

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have any of you, who have already picked up your trucks, had problens getting the $2500 for removing constraints? Granger told me Ford would send it to me in the form of a check. Is this true? Ford shorted me on price protection, on the order of $1400; and it seems they are witholding the rebate, as well. Javan at Granger does not seem especially helpful, when it comes to chasing this down. I don't know if he cannot help or chooses to not help. Either way, this seems to be going nowhere, and Granger aeems to have washed their hands of it.

Any advise on how to get the rebate Ford promised me? How about getting the full amount of the guaranteed price protection?

I picked mine up on May 25th and have not received any form of check from Ford. I didn't drop any constraints but I should have a price protection rebate coming. I thought I was told 6 to 8 weeks? Was Granger able to apply some of your PP to the cost of the vehicle upon delivery?

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in the 40 stuck. The funny thing is most of the 40 stuck are like me, 3 year wait.
Wild.
I'm right there with you. It was three years yesterday that I reserved this Bronco. How the eff did we end up here? Never owned a Ford before. It this just the way things go with this brand???

After all of the trials and tribulations, foiled by a damn seat belt clip? I offered to buy one off Amazon and fly into Iowa to install it, but Granger wouldn't go for that :(

I've got to say though that Granger is the best dealership I've ever dealt with. I'm glad they sell other brands. I'd llke to buy an F150 Lightning, but I just don't think I could stomach the experience of buying another Ford.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked mine up on May 25th and have not received any form of check from Ford. I didn't drop any constraints but I should have a price protection rebate coming. I thought I was told 6 to 8 weeks? Was Granger able to apply some of your PP to the cost of the vehicle upon delivery?
I did get a portion of the PP. I don't remember them telling me it would be 6-8 weeks. That's not to say they didn't; I just don't remember.

Granger did make a pretty big mistake with my financing (they provided a satisfactory resolution), so I am a bit leary as to whether or not they did my rebates correctly.

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, price protection was applied the day I purchased my vehicle (May 8th).

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ditto here.

Got picked up at the hotel, a quick walk through the Bronco and we were sent on our way within 15 min. The longest part was trying to connect my Phone to the Ford app.

We took 5 days and wandered up through Minnesota to Duluth to check out Lake Superior and even went up to Canada and popped over the border at International Falls to Fort Francis just to see.

FYI there is nothing to see..

Then we headed SW home to Utah through ND and Wyoming.

2100 miles and the 2-door Basesquatch was great. Quieter than I expected and the seats were great. No way could we have done that in the sadistic seats of the Xterra

Also got my registration check from Granger after ~ 2 weeks and got my plates at the DMV.

Great purchase experience!

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, price protection was applied the day I purchased my vehicle (May 8th).
I made the mistake of moving Jan 1st 2021, ordered the Bronco on Jan 25th 2021. And somehow still couldn't apply my PP. I gave Granger my current address for each of my 3 orders (MY21, MY22, MY23) and gave them the rebate number from Ford Customer Support but apparently Ford only recognized my Reservation address. It's frustrating that I had to pay the taxes on the Extra $3220 but hopefully it'll be in the past soon when the rebate comes in.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've not gotten the correct rebate either. I can't figure out what to do.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've not gotten the correct rebate either. I can't figure out what to do.
I picked mine up a month ago. They told me the same thing.

All pricing rebates, except the order modification rebate were honored at the time of purchase. They filed the paperwork for the order modification and told me that if the check came in, they'd mail it to me.

I was skeptical, but really wasn't too concerned due to the already amazing 2k below invoice pricing and extended warranty deals.

Well, the paperwork went through and I got the check.

Good dealership/people/experience.

IMG_20230609_174917_392.jpg

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm right there with you. It was three years yesterday that I reserved this Bronco. How the eff did we end up here? Never owned a Ford before. It this just the way things go with this brand???

After all of the trials and tribulations, foiled by a damn seat belt clip? I offered to buy one off Amazon and fly into Iowa to install it, but Granger wouldn't go for that :(

I've got to say though that Granger is the best dealership I've ever dealt with. I'm glad they sell other brands. I'd llke to buy an F150 Lightning, but I just don't think I could stomach the experience of buying another Ford.

Glimmer of hope here for the seatbelt folks!! @flip I love you ahhaha
@Zach@Granger :)

Hold my beer.......

So we just had a bronco come in with the clips and recall so I tried an experiment. I opened a contact with SSSC told them what I had and asked if the vehicle could be removed from recall. A few pics and voila. Recall removed. I have another vehicle sitting here with the same thing I'm getting ready to run through but it looks like this might be an avenue for those sitting with clips and open recall.

Your dealer will need to open a contact with your VIN with SSSC under program 23C16. They will ask for pics of the VIN tag, both seat belts showing clips installed AND picture of the seat belt supplement paperwork in the glove box. This last thing is critical, if it doesn't have this in the glove box, it won't close.

Y'all can thank my ass later.😘

supplement.jpg
Sponsored