Sponsored

Can a Bronco Be My Mid-Life Crisis Vehicle?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just think Ford got something right for once!
IT IS FARGING COOL AS HECK MAN!!!!

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a 98 Tacoma on F350 axles and 42" SXII's for rock crawling. Sold it to by a 2013 Mazdaspeed3 which I recently sold on Carvana to use as my down payment to get back into off-roading but it'll be mild to moderate this time and just hit the half time show-"50" so a yes for me

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve never understood the mid-life crisis car. I’ve always just driven what I like.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a first.
Booooooorrrrrriiinnnggg

You can't take money to the grave. Spend it on things that make you happy. Everything I own was an impulse decision, except for the Ranger. That was my first car that I've been saving from the crusher for years.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, and its worth it. It helped rejuvinate some excitement and a sense of adventure. Its nice to feel like a kid again. If you can afford it, why not? Life's too short!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, and its worth it. It helped rejuvinate some excitement and a sense of adventure. Its nice to feel like a kid again. If you can afford it, why not? Life's too short!
I agree. I love how how the Bronco is as aerodynamic as a refrigerator rolling down the highway. I’m so sick of jelly bean styling. The Bronco flies in the face of conventional wisdom and symbolizes freedom. 🤘

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thrill of ownership won't feel much like a crisis at all. The journey there, that's another story.

But as someone who has owned sports cars most of his life, I've heard people say this to me for decades, "oh, having a midlife crisis?" Some people can't imagine enjoying a vehicle because they see it as an appliance -- the rest of us appreciate owning and driving great vehicles.

Sponsored

Rocket4X4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas, M/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the Bronco is scratching the mid-life crisis itch (to an extent) for me, too. I need more garage space, so I can add a CT5-V Blackwing along with it. :devilish:

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
For 25k you could buy several different small SUV's (base models). For 30k you can get a base Bronco. No midlife crisis, just spending a little more for a much cooler vehicle. If you think what car you drive will change your life, then you have other issues.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My mom passed away last October. The few months before that she told be I needed to live my life and have some fun. I was her sole caregiver and we spent a lot of time together. Mom had a healthy outlook on life and she told me to be sure and get the Bronco I ordered. She knew I would start thinking about "do I need this, is it worth it..." I went to the dealership after she died to cancel but instead changed my color to EG. Her favorite color.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can a Bronco Be My Mid-Life Crisis Vehicle? E77D01CB-92B9-4863-8D93-0D83F30DF13B
Ford Bronco Can a Bronco Be My Mid-Life Crisis Vehicle? 1F7CFCA5-29AA-40E8-A1E2-3B1859E3ABBC
I sold my Jeep for a minivan when we had kids. Now I’m selling my minivan for a Bronco. Kids are grown, back to a fun ride.
Ford Bronco Can a Bronco Be My Mid-Life Crisis Vehicle? CB987445-71D5-4E73-8EA0-4C5C5FC9F49C