Sponsored

Can Someone Confirm? Is there an armrest in the badlands 2nd row on a LUX MGV?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can Someone Confirm? Is there an armrest in the badlands 2nd row on a 4 door, LUX, MGV?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not one in my 2 dr.
There aren't on any 2 doors. OP is referring to how, on 4 doors, those with leather (and only leather) have (or at least had) a rear seat fold-down armrest. I don't think Ford has changed with 2023 to start adding that in MGV but have yet to see anyone post pics of the back seat of a leather equipped MY23 4 door.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, leather interior is the only interior that gets an armrest in the rear.

Unless that has changed VERY recently... like... in the past 1-2 weeks.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was afraid of that. I am not sure how I missed that! I knew the leather had an armrest WITH the cup holders, but I thought the MGV had the armrest sans the cup holders. Maybe in the future...thanks for the confirmation.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There aren't on any 2 doors. OP is referring to how, on 4 doors, those with leather (and only leather) have (or at least had) a rear seat fold-down armrest. I don't think Ford has changed with 2023 to start adding that in MGV but have yet to see anyone post pics of the back seat of a leather equipped MY23 4 door.
I know Karl... just a little 2 Dr humor!

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, leather interior is the only interior that gets an armrest in the rear.

Unless that has changed VERY recently... like... in the past 1-2 weeks.
what he said, only leather seats gets an arm rest in the rear on the 4 door. It also removes vinyl flooring if its a BL trim. You do get powered seats if you get leather. I found this out AFTER I ordered a BL on incoming stock that has leather. I rather have the vinyl floors and seats over leather powered seats for a BL trim. All I can think of is my kids spilling a whole bag of french fries staining everything with grease. I try to keep them from snacking in the car but cant always be the bad guy.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still blows my my mind that ford doesn’t put that fold down arm rest/cup holder in every four door trim level. It’s something so simple and functional everyone could use. They are so cheap!

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still blows my my mind that ford doesn’t put that fold down arm rest/cup holder in every four door trim level. It’s something so simple and functional everyone could use. They are so cheap!
I agree…like I said the thought it had the armrest sans the cup holders, which only came with leather.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprising Ford did this given America's overwhelming obsession with cup holders. I mean, just look at this thread, on a site ostensibly created for enthusiasts of a rugged off-road truck the discussion centers on . . . cup-holders. CUP-HOLDERS!!!! In the *rear* seat. Curious - how much do you think people would pay for a back seat system that takes the design of the leather 4-door but has them upholstered in MGV? BTW I've been looking but haven't yet found the treatise on whether it's best to wax or ceramic coat powder-coated sliders?

Sponsored

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its the Ford design teams way of telling you not to eat/drink in your Bronco

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its the Ford design teams way of telling you not to eat/drink in your Bronco
But cool to remove the doors and roof to let it get dusty and muddy. Hell they could still put in the arm rest without cup holders. I’m not even a four door guy, I have a two door but it’s just something I noticed a long time ago. Lol

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO fold down armrest or cup holders in my 22 4dr Badlands LUX MGV
I added the Mountains2Metal MOLLE Door pockets, gave the back seaters an option

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprising Ford did this given America's overwhelming obsession with cup holders. I mean, just look at this thread, on a site ostensibly created for enthusiasts of a rugged off-road truck the discussion centers on . . . cup-holders. CUP-HOLDERS!!!! In the *rear* seat. Curious - how much do you think people would pay for a back seat system that takes the design of the leather 4-door but has them upholstered in MGV? BTW I've been looking but haven't yet found the treatise on whether it's best to wax or ceramic coat powder-coated sliders?
OP asked about the rear arm rest, not cup holders. It appears you're the only one with a cup holder obsession.

The build and price says MGV has rear arm rest. I think it says the same for the Raptor, too.
My '21 LUX with MGV didn't come with the rear arm rest.

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But cool to remove the doors and roof to let it get dusty and muddy. Hell they could still put in the arm rest without cup holders. I’m not even a four door guy, I have a two door but it’s just something I noticed a long time ago. Lol
Mine is so dusty right now too!!! We added some molle bottle holders in the back to make up for it.
Sponsored