Sponsored

Can we trust a production date if we got one?

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're saying my VIN could get rolled into a 22? But yeah in terms of resell, I'm unbothered.
the vin would have to change, as they are coded to a model year. but thats geography. your position in the queue wont change, if theres 2000 cars between you and your build right now, theres still 2000 cars, just means it takes an extra week or 2 to get through them.
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think my biggest issue with getting pushed to a MY22 even if I have a vin is there being available color options that I couldn't take advantage of since I already have a VIN...and any price increase I'd like to avoid

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am currently staying pumped as I wait for my 11th projected build week. Yepā€¦..11/15 is the 11th date ford has given me.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I had a VIN and Dec 6th build week I would be excited and entirely optimistic to get my Bronco by end of year. But I wouldnā€™t sell my trade in just yet.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else but I'm seeing stuff of us having to wait months/years before seeing our bronco. So my question is, is this message for anyone who has yet to receive their production date/how reliable is the production date ford gives? I got mine for a 2021 on the week of December 6th

For reference, its a 4dr 2.7l auto badlands with the Sasquatch, soft top, lux, tow, b&o sound
Not sure why no one has asked you yet . . . but what was your reservation date, your timestamp??

Sponsored
OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why no one has asked you yet . . . but what was your reservation date, your timestamp??
I didn't want to readily reveal that since I know it would piss some people off, but I ordered in early September and got my production date at the end of September. However, I think it just got removed because while I still have a VIN, it no longer says "Scheduled for Production" on the order tracking like it does in this email...
Ford Bronco Can we trust a production date if we got one? fd05920b8bb34d8ae5f7b5f83a93719e

Here's the order tracking screen now. Before, it did have the production date.
Ford Bronco Can we trust a production date if we got one? e1b283af6cd790871687ad4a71b1ee30

Guess I got my answer for trusting the production date

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't want to readily reveal that since I know it would piss some people off, but I ordered in early September and got my production date at the end of September. However, I think it just got removed because while I still have a VIN, it no longer says "Scheduled for Production" on the order tracking like it does in this email...
Ford Bronco Can we trust a production date if we got one? e1b283af6cd790871687ad4a71b1ee30

I'm sorry, let me understand . . . you "ordered" in early September or "reserved" in early September? There's a big difference. And when you say September, are you meaning 2020 or 2021?

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it helps, I had an initial build date the week of 23 August, then the MIC hold announcement happened. Then I got a 7 October date, which was verified on the window sticker, and happened. Took delivery today, so there is some cause to hope on the more recent projections, even if I wouldn't sell your current ride yet...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

That sucks, but it does mean that you would be at the start of the 2021 queue... Also, if you have a VIN, the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

BTW, no one needs to be pissed at you for your reservation date, you have no control over the scheduling.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
fd05920b8bb34d8ae5f7b5f83a93719e.png

e1b283af6cd790871687ad4a71b1ee30.png

I'm the same as you actually, I reserved in August 2021, final order that got confirmed by ford in September and got my schedule production date for 11/22/21. I was shocked. But I'm a Big Bend with Mid, Sas,tow, and soft top. But also if you see on that second part it says confirmed and the next step is in production. You aren't in production yet so you will be still on the confirmed bubble thing. That is how mine has been the whole time.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry, let me understand . . . you "ordered" in early September or "reserved" in early September? There's a big difference. And when you say September, are you meaning 2020 or 2021?
I'm not sure myself man. Heard about the bronco in Sept (was actually shopping for a wrangler/gladiator because I wanted something that you can take the doors off then the bronco came by my search as a better jeep), then dealership placed the order in early September 2021, I placed it directly with them at the time. Sent me the order preview to sign and everything before submitting it.

That sucks, but it does mean that you would be at the start of the 2021 queue... Also, if you have a VIN, the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

BTW, no one needs to be pissed at you for your reservation date, you have no control over the scheduling.
Did you mean the start of the 2022 queue?
I'm the same as you actually, I reserved in August 2021, final order that got confirmed by ford in September and got my schedule production date for 11/22/21. I was shocked. But I'm a Big Bend with Mid, Sas,tow, and soft top. But also if you see on that second part it says confirmed and the next step is in production. You aren't in production yet so you will be still on the confirmed bubble thing. That is how mine has been the whole time.
Does your order screen look the same as my screenshot with no production date on it? Still on Order Confirmed? It's just confusing since for me, it says Delivery Date TBD and the bubbles are off from the email

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am currently staying pumped as I wait for my 11th projected build week. Yepā€¦..11/15 is the 11th date ford has given me.
Well you ordered 9 days after me and have a similar build.. I have a Vin to be built the same week as yoursā€¦ makes senseā€¦

OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's what the order tracker says, which is what makes me think I lost my Dec 6 production date :(:
Ford Bronco Can we trust a production date if we got one? d8c23b3d843e4f02bd251c3e1cd794dc

P's B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m the same too so following this thread. Ordered in mid September 2021 and got my vin and 12/6 build date on Sept 30th. Was very shocked. Figured Iā€™d be going into MY 22. Although Iā€™ll believe it when I have it in the garage of course šŸ˜†

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure myself man. Heard about the bronco in Sept (was actually shopping for a wrangler/gladiator because I wanted something that you can take the doors off then the bronco came by my search as a better jeep), then dealership placed the order in early September 2021, I placed it directly with them at the time. Sent me the order preview to sign and everything before submitting it.

Did you mean the start of the 2022 queue?
Does your order screen look the same as my screenshot with no production date on it? Still on Order Confirmed? It's just confusing since for me, it says Delivery Date TBD and the bubbles are off from the email
Unless they have canceled your VIN, it may still be built in December, otherwise they would likely move you to the front of the 2022 queue because you already had a VIN, because they still owe the allocation to the dealer that you ordered through, allocation trumps everything else apparently according to Ford.
Sponsored