First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you can get one used for cheap 1k or less then I would go for that. If not do the two rwo best top sun rider. It uses the hardtop rear section and replaces the front two panels. You dont get the full top down experience but that said you do get the best part of the first two row top off plus having a hard cover for rear with the rear window which loading stuff in the soft top is not great. Its my plan once my WT shows up. They are $1500 not sure cost on shipping.https://www.bestop.com/products/skyrider-ford-2021-23-bronco-exc-raptor/
Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OH snap I just checked, shipping is free!

super greg

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a OEM soft top never used still packaged from Ford I am willing to sell. I am in Denver, CO. Not sure to ship but am willing to work something out for the right price.

644C5F09-2D75-44FF-A5D9-0B4E649F8505.jpeg

2D47DA8A-4348-4BCC-B922-652D657AC49B.jpeg
David, I'm located in Denver and interested in purchasing your soft top if it is still available. Can you email me? [email protected]

Thanks.
Greg

Trbovich

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 BMW M3, '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else have a OEM soft top available for sale that lives in or close to North Carolina? Unfortunately there are a bunch of scammers on FB Bronco groups.

Sponsored

BroncDoc

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a OEM soft top never used still packaged from Ford I am willing to sell. I am in Denver, CO. Not sure to ship but am willing to work something out for the right price.

644C5F09-2D75-44FF-A5D9-0B4E649F8505.jpeg

2D47DA8A-4348-4BCC-B922-652D657AC49B.jpeg
Is this still available? I’m in utah

Wildtrak715

Wildtrak
First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the MIC on my 4 door Wildtrak Sasquatch. I thought it would be nice in the summer to store the hard top and put on a soft top for easy rain/element protection if needed. Then, in the winter go back to using the hard top and store the soft top.

It appears the only soft top is the Bestop Trektop. I don't like the Trektop as it can't fold all the way back to the cargo area vs the OEM soft top can go all the way back. I know general consensus seems to be the Bestop is higher quality compared to the OEM. I'm not looking to create a debate on that topic...

My dealer is telling me there is no way to order the OEM soft top.
1) Does anyone know if this is true or how to get one?
2) Is there another soft top worth considering?

Thanks in advance.
Same question please let me know what and how to fleet oem soft top

Sponsored

CR55CHAIN

Badlands
First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a brand new 2023 soft top still on the skid it came on that I will sale if anyone is interested. Im located in Ohio.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited REB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the MIC on my 4 door Wildtrak Sasquatch. I thought it would be nice in the summer to store the hard top and put on a soft top for easy rain/element protection if needed. Then, in the winter go back to using the hard top and store the soft top.

It appears the only soft top is the Bestop Trektop. I don't like the Trektop as it can't fold all the way back to the cargo area vs the OEM soft top can go all the way back. I know general consensus seems to be the Bestop is higher quality compared to the OEM. I'm not looking to create a debate on that topic...

My dealer is telling me there is no way to order the OEM soft top.
1) Does anyone know if this is true or how to get one?
2) Is there another soft top worth considering?

Thanks in advance.
I would look for somebody that ordered Dual Top config, to sell their softop.