First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you say normal seat maneuvering, does it have a lumbar dial on the drivers side?
As stated in my original response to you, it has lumbar
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: abe

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As stated in my original response to you, it has lumbar
Great, so there is no difference in the controls for the vinyl to the leather seats on a 2door badlands. When you look at the order page it looks like the leather seats are better. Thanks

OP
OP
Headless Horseman

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Headless Horseman, You can get heated seats with the MGV seats, but you will need at a minimum, the Mid package.
As to the modular bumper, it will definitely take a variety of winches.
The modular is the way to go, then. I was unaware of the winch ability until recently

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any value to the 6 way manual driver seat you get with the leather? Is the seat you get with the wash out floors as good?
The seats adjust just as much as the power seats. You just have more handles to manipulate. They go up/down, fwd/back, recline and have lumbar.
Great, so there is no difference in the controls for the vinyl to the leather seats on a 2door badlands. When you look at the order page it looks like the leather seats are better. Thanks
In a 2 door the seat adjustments are the same from MGV to leather. The MGV seats are very comfortable. What I would like is the 10 way power adjustment available with the leather in the 4 door. The 6 way adjustment in the 2 door is ok, but I was looking at the seat jackers from Desertdoesit to raise the front of the seat like I did in the Tacoma. I think the 10 way power seats would be better in that regard. The plus to the manual seat is the speed to adjust from my short wife’s driving position to mine. The Tacoma power seats take 20-30 seconds to adjust from her position to all the way back for me, the Bronco I can pull the lever and jump in right away.
Ford Bronco Can you get heated seats with the MGV? C01424B6-44A3-472E-A85A-060E9B3769D0
Ford Bronco Can you get heated seats with the MGV? F66F9B5D-5F5E-42F7-AB68-1D1B98E4D9B7

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wash out floors vs Carpet. Pros and cons. I have never seen the wash out floors, but might want them.
I hadn't had a vehicle without leather seats and carpet in 30 years so I was pretty nervous about going with the MGV seats and rubber flooring. After 10 months of having my Badlands I'm liking it 100% with zero regrets.

A couple of spills cleaned up in a flash with no staining and dirt and other crud wipes up easily. Have wet or muddy shoes? Noooo big deal at all.

Go for it.
Sponsored