Sponsored

Can you get front seats without the molle straps?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Already happened, months ago actually. I got into it with someone who wanted the Bronco offered in a version without a removable top. smh

I tried to explain to them the entire basis, design and construction of the Bronco was based on it having a removable roof.

Actually, that’s possibly the very first thing laid out when the design started. “Ok people, we are going to build a vehicle with a removable roof. Number 2.....”
if you dont want a removable top get an explorer theyre brilliant cars
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've bought 2 LR Defender 90s, 4 Wranglers and a 4 Runner all new from the dealer. Never felt the need to caribeaner stuff inside my vehicles. Call me crazy! I guess you're right though, since I won't be strapping a first aid kit to my molle panel, I should cancel my Badlands and get a Big Bend. Great logic! Thanks for your help!
Did all of those have PALS somewhere? I'm thinking maybe you would use MOLLE bags if you had the option?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

if you dont want a removable top get an explorer theyre brilliant cars
I could go for a sasquatched expedition.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could go for a sasquatched expedition.
We actually did something like that lol it was lifted with mud tires the whole nine yards lol sat in the showroom for all of a week before it got snatched up

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BD BL & WT are purpose built and marketed to folks that are going to take them off road and MOLLE keeps all their stuff from getting thrown around, while keeping it secure and readily accessible.

Anyone that doesn't see the usefulness of MOLLE but is planning on a BD BL or WT regardless, is getting WAY more capability than they will ever need, and should probably consider one of the other trims instead.

I have done plenty of off roading and I have never felt the need to have molle to keep my stuff secure nor does all of my stuff get thrown around without it. I know it might make you feel overlander AF or like some sort of ARFCOM tactical *** but leaving all of your gear on display when you aren't using it does not make you rugged and outdoorsy.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have done plenty of off roading and I have never felt the need to have molle to keep my stuff secure nor does all of my stuff get thrown around without it. I know it might make you feel overlander AF or like some sort of ARFCOM tactical *** but leaving all of your gear on display when you aren't using it does not make you rugged and outdoorsy.
Super cool story, but you're in luck! You can just attach map pockets to the Molle panels and have it exaclty the way you wanted...and everyone else can do what they want with them. That gives you the perfect set-up, and the ability to complain like Grandpa Simpson about all of these young whipper snappers and their lack of map pockets on their panels...win, win!

OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super cool story, but you're in luck! You can just attach map pockets to the Molle panels and have it exaclty the way you wanted...and everyone else can do what they want with them. That gives you the perfect set-up, and the ability to complain like Grandpa Simpson about all of these young whipper snappers and their lack of map pockets on their panels...win, win!
I don't want to take them away from anyone and I don't want anyone to try to convince me to like them. I just want to know if there is an option to order my Bronco without them.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't want to take them away from anyone and I don't want anyone to try to convince me to like them. I just want to know if there is an option to order my Bronco without them.
It certainly sounds like you're trying to convince everyone else that they're either useless or tacticool. But you're in the minority on this one. I intend to use the driver side panel for a camelback rig so I can take a drink while wheeling without having to worry about sloshing water out of a water bottle. They're great for items that you want to be able to access quickly, without digging around in the back.

If you don't want them, order a trim that doesn't have them. Or, since there is a map packet below them, unbolt the grid when you get the truck and then you'll just have a hard plastic seatback with some bolt holes in it.

But I'm sure you'd then complain about the bolt holes, so c'est la vie.

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes there is. Choose a trim that doesn’t have it. Or select leather seats, I think they have map pockets. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. This just seems like a really silly thing to get hung up on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes there is. Choose a trim that doesn’t have it. Or select leather seats, I think they have map pockets. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. This just seems like a really silly thing to get hung up on.

Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I am hung up on it. I will still order my Bandlands Sasquatch as planned. I would prefer not to have them because they are useless to me.

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I am hung up on it. I will still order my Bandlands Sasquatch as planned. I would prefer not to have them because they are useless to me.
Fair enough. I don’t think anyone is trying to convince you that this is for you, just trying to help you find a usefulness for it since it’s going to be there. I think you have the idea that you can just hang things to dangle from carabiners. There are accessories that will attach securely and flush against the seat back.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
An inconvenience, but I don't think it will cost much to reupholster the back of the seat if they are not removable. I'm planning on doing that to the non MGV back of my BD back seats.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I intend to use the driver side panel for a camelback rig so I can take a drink while wheeling without having to worry about sloshing water out of a water bottle.
Great idea!
Sponsored