Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you guys with the MGV putting anything special n the seats? Like a conditioner of some kind?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you guys with the MGV putting anything special n the seats? Like a conditioner of some kind?
Yup!!

My neighbor has a boat that I'm pretty sure he loves more than anything else on this planet other than maybe his wife/kids. He let me borrow a marine vinyl conditioner for my Bronco when I first got it, and it is awesome stuff

I can't remember the exact product he let me use, but he did say it is hard to find and very expensive. I'll ask him next time I see him. He also recommended both the 3M and 303 marine vinyl conditioners as much cheaper and readily available alternatives, which I intend to buy once spring hits.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup!!

My neighbor has a boat that I'm pretty sure he loves more than anything else on this planet other than maybe his wife/kids. He let me borrow a marine vinyl conditioner for my Bronco when I first got it, and it is awesome stuff

I can't remember the exact product he let me use, but he did say it is hard to find and very expensive. I'll ask him next time I see him. He also recommended both the 3M and 303 marine vinyl conditioners as much cheaper and readily available alternatives, which I intend to buy once spring hits.
Thank you! I figured there was something. Did a search and came up empty.

Thanks again!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you can get heated seats with the Mid package (or higher)... even with the marine-grade vinyl seats and wash-out interior.

You cannot get powered seats with MGV. Powered seats are leather-exclusive.
Um that cannot be correct. I have powered seats and MGV. On high model 2023 badlands. Unless we are talking about two different things.

F38584A5-1249-4184-BFA8-00320FFFD799.jpeg

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Um that cannot be correct. I have powered seats and MGV. On high model 2023 badlands. Unless we are talking about two different things.

F38584A5-1249-4184-BFA8-00320FFFD799.jpeg
So... uhh... hate to break it to you... but those are leather seats with the carpeted flooring.

Congrats?

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah there, Ashley. A 3-bar setting combined with the MGV is definitely a toasty bottom. The MGV seems to amplify the heat to me and I've never ventured above a 2-bar setting.
I too have the MGV/heated seats and I am a 3 bar guy!!!!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... uhh... hate to break it to you... but those are leather seats with the carpeted flooring.

Congrats?
What. Omggggg!!! Bahahahha Im not sure if I should be happy or upset. I was wondering why I had carpet!!! Lolololol šŸ¤£. Thank you for correcting me sir.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any value to the 6 way manual driver seat you get with the leather? Is the seat you get with the wash out floors as good?
The seats adjust just as much as the power seats. You just have more handles to manipulate. They go up/down, fwd/back, recline and have lumbar.

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The seats adjust just as much as the power seats. You just have more handles to manipulate. They go up/down, fwd/back, recline and have lumbar.
OK I think what I want to know is what adjustments does the driver's seat have when you have wash out floors.

Sponsored

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have the MGV/heated seats and I am a 3 bar guy!!!!
3 bars is perfect for getting in when you're cold (like when up playing in the snow). Does not take too long to start roasting though. <insert roasted nuts joke here> Then I turn it down to 2 or 1. I do appreciate the heat during the winter time (if you can call it that here in Phoenix) as it feels good on the back. I've reached the age of a "new pain and a new pill" every year!

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK I think what I want to know is what adjustments does the driver's seat have when you have wash out floors.
Nothing any different than what is already listed. Floor boards are slanted towards the drain holes. Move it into whatever position you want (within limits) to hose wherever you want. The seats do normal seat maneuvering, thereā€™s nothing special about them to accommodate washing out floors, with the exception of no electrics to fry with water.

SmashFaceKiller

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door, BL, SAS- velocity blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What. Omggggg!!! Bahahahha Im not sure if I should be happy or upset. I was wondering why I had carpet!!! Lolololol šŸ¤£. Thank you for correcting me sir.
To be fair, Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re listed as leather trimmed/vinyl seats to the tune of $2,195 or something like that

SmashFaceKiller

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door, BL, SAS- velocity blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Can you get heated seats with the MGV? F38584A5-1249-4184-BFA8-00320FFFD799
I spy with my little eye leather seats. Bet thereā€™s some carpet hidden under those fancy floor mats too šŸ˜¬

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing any different than what is already listed. Floor boards are slanted towards the drain holes. Move it into whatever position you want (within limits) to hose wherever you want. The seats do normal seat maneuvering, thereā€™s nothing special about them to accommodate washing out floors, with the exception of no electrics to fry with water.
When you say normal seat maneuvering, does it have a lumbar dial on the drivers side?
Sponsored