First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Solid advice and recommendations here, though I haven't tried all the products mentioned. Really, any quality, name brand pH neutral car shampoo should produce good results using a two bucket method and soft microfiber mitts or towels. My #1 piece of advice is to get a layer (or layers) of protection down on the paint (if you haven't already done so) the next time the vehicle is really clean (preferably, but not necessarily, after a paint correction). There are absolutely TONS of effective, affordable waxes, sealants, coatings, etc. in paste, liquid, and spray form. It's only a question of how much trouble you want to go to. Some folks don't want to spend all day cleaning, decontaminating, claying, polishing, and waxing their cars -- I get that -- but something as simple a monthly spray wax/sealant (Griot's, Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions, Chemical Guys, pick your poison) is FAR better than nothing at all. If your paint is hydrophobic and slick to the touch, mud, sap, bird poo, etc. won't easily bond to the paint to begin with and you can dramatically reduce the effort required to wash the vehicle.
Sponsored

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use a bores hair brush from Adams cleaning, Chemical guys car wash for black vehicles and then I finish with Superior Formula 4 spray wax and hand dry it with Microfiber large towels…My Bronco gets abused, So I try cleaning it up nice when I have the time..

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4616.jpeg

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After trips into the dusty and/muddy Nevada back country I use a pressure washer with a foam cannon for the outside. For the inside, I open all the doors and back end and blow out the inside with an electric leaf blower. I applied top end ceramic coating by GTechniq shortly after delivery early last year and the foam cannon with a pressure washer gets 90% of the dirt off and rinsing with my softened water at home leaves minimal spots and leaves decent results. I take the rig off-road several times each month so this quick wash keeps it clean enough.

Once every 2 - 3 months I actually wash the outside with a lambs wool mitt, warm soapy water and clean the interior. These times, I’ll rinse with deionized water, blast most of the water off with a leaf blower and complete the drying with microfiber towels. For glass a non-ammonia glass cleaner (no Windex!) is used since it doesn’t damage interior trim or window tint.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically all you need is:

Adam's Car Shampoo

microfiber washing mit

Two buckets from Lowe's to use the two bucket method if you really care about your paint.

Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic spray wax

Aerospace 303 for all your plastics and rubber (basically everything interior)

Any sort of All purpose cleaner for spraying down really dirty things.

Some microfiber towels from https://theragcompany.com/

For drying I use a leaf blower so I don't touch my paint. The less you touch your paint the less you scratch it.
Great choices. The Griots 3 in 1 also works awesome on all of the exterior including glass. I don’t put it on the rubber parts.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked up a kit from Costco by Chemical guys and it's been great. Added a lot of the other recommendations mentioned already.

I use a foam cannon and let that soak, rinse and then do the 2 bucket method with the dirt trap thing in the bottom.

The Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic is amazing. Even mud that splashes up on the paint dries in little beads that come right off with water or even a light rain.

Sponsored

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The bugs headed from Oklahoma to Colorado last week were wicked! I used the car wash pressure washer to get most of the mess off the windshield and grill but haven’t got the rest yet since returning home. I am starting on the Adam’s trail so far and taking this all in. Some really good tips here! At least no one has said dawn dish soap and an old rag!

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basically all you need is:

Adam's Car Shampoo

microfiber washing mit

Two buckets from Lowe's to use the two bucket method if you really care about your paint.

Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic spray wax

Aerospace 303 for all your plastics and rubber (basically everything interior)

Any sort of All purpose cleaner for spraying down really dirty things.

Some microfiber towels from https://theragcompany.com/

For drying I use a leaf blower so I don't touch my paint. The less you touch your paint the less you scratch it.
My dealer ..Young Ford in Morgan UT gave me a 5 gallon bucket with superb products.
Stuff for inside,outside you name it. A bunch of microfiber towels. I will reorder.

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does nobody use this? It might be the best kept secret. 1 gallon costs about $25 and mixes 10to1. Basically 10 gallons of this stuff for about $25!

IMG_3548.jpeg

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Mustang is ceramic coated, lives under a cover, and only comes out on nice days, so a quick ONR is generally all I need for that. The Bronco sees weather, so it's more variable.

JR
Awww....not everybody babies his Mustang!
Ford Bronco Car wash kits? 1689289994234

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I used to use Chemical Guys until I started researching. They are really good at advertising and most of their stuff is good enough I guess. I do still use Mr Pink. I love the smell. Other than that I solely use Carpro Products.

https://www.carpro-us.com/
Sponsored