RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The soft top shouldn’t be run through car washes or have any type of soap on it at all

It’ll hold up fine, but it’ll fade a lot faster overtime (count on it lookin gray within a year, 2 max). you might also notice scratches on your windows if it’s a brush wash.

If you want to keep it looking new long term, give it a good cleaning with actual soft top cleaner, a brush and spray some 303 fabric guard on it once or twice a year.

Having a soft top for me actually makes it way easier when washing because you ignore half the vehicle and don’t use a foam cannon.
Sponsored

BarryHo

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two main concerns in touchless high pressure auto wash, one the pressure getting past the seals above the doors, as they are not very air tight, even in cross winds, two the chemicals used are very hard on the soft top material. My 2 bits...

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have run my Bronco through a touchless with ZERO issues. No leaks, no fades and I am in the very bright S. FL sun. Now I never use the other type of car washes. All my vehicles go through the touchless, sans the 68.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have run my Bronco through a touchless with ZERO issues. No leaks, no fades and I am in the very bright S. FL sun. Now I never use the other type of car washes. All my vehicles go through the touchless, sans the 68.
No issues here either.

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My two cents. Living in Michigan and the massive amount of salt that is poured onto our road during the winter I have no choice but to wash the Wildtrak frequently. It’s too damm cold to pull the buckets out, so I found a local Touchless Car Wash and it did a decent job of removing the salt grime and film off the vehicle. No leaks, no damage. Just a fairly clean vehicle.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same.

I wanted over a year before I gave in, but I found a high end car wash that has done a good job. I still wash it myself most of the time, but 1-2 times a year to keep salt off it and its been fine.
Sponsored