Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8-10 weeks on standard
12 weeks on CF
Only real holdup is the Ford parts trickling in.
After 10 mins on the phone with ADV and the same with Anderson the choice was so simple.
So what made the choice so simple? Supposedly ADV ships any day now for early orders and the same 8+ weeks if you place an order today, though I won't believe any manufacturer until I see regular customers posting their tops here. Still skeptical till either manufacturer posts real world decibel tests and such. My biggest concern for the Anderson is my understanding is it is a replica design, just done in fiberglass. Same panel design and attachment and everything else as the MIC that has leaks and wind noise. Did they address this at all? Both companies need to prove the product is worth the $$$ and especially so for ADV that is 10% more.
Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 month min on the 2 Dr carbon.
yeah, they are doing 4dr first.
So what made the choice so simple? Supposedly ADV ships any day now for early orders and the same 8+ weeks if you place an order today, though I won't believe any manufacturer until I see regular customers posting their tops here. Still skeptical till either manufacturer posts real world decibel tests and such. My biggest concern for the Anderson is my understanding is it is a replica design, just done in fiberglass. Same panel design and attachment and everything else as the MIC that has leaks and wind noise. Did they address this at all? Both companies need to prove the product is worth the $$$ and especially so for ADV that is 10% more.
Call them both.
Spend some time on the research.
Take a look at them in person.
Make up your mind.
I did.
Mg

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anderson is not a replica, it is an OEM top. Ford molds and latches and seals. I wouldn’t expect anything other than OEM results until proven otherwise. I do have anecdotal evidence that the hardtops with excessive wind noise are due to slight warping of the paper mache panels, so I have hope these are better materials with better QC. We will see.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is shipping working when ordering the hard tops? Do you have to have them shipped to a commercial address? If so, what is everyone doing? Thanks.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is shipping working when ordering the hard tops? Do you have to have them shipped to a commercial address? If so, what is everyone doing? Thanks.
Anderson Composites do not sell them directly. You have to order from one of their dealers. The dealers can arrange shipment or pickup. I found a dealer within a short drive from me so I can save on shipping charges by picking it up there. They have a list of dealers on their website.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone actually received theirs yet? They've posted pictures on their IG account about some being ready for shipment on 2/7, but I have yet to see anyone post about getting one or having one installed. Seems like they keep getting pushed back for some reason.

Snowbatman

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a black modular hardtop from AFC in August with site saying tentative December delivery. I still do not have a hardtop. Last heard they were waiting for parts and would be weeks to still wait. They have offered me a full refund if I want to cancel my order, but that is it.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI,

My Black Hard top from Anderson Components is out for delivery right now. Hopefully get it on in the next couple of days. Will be at Super Cel East next week if anyone wants to come check it out in person before ordering one for yourself, you're more than welcome to. We'll be parked in the Club section with the Chicagoland Broncos club. Will be posting photos and videos on IG and Youtube as well.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI,

My Black Hard top from Anderson Components is out for delivery right now. Hopefully get it on in the next couple of days. Will be at Super Cel East next week if anyone wants to come check it out in person before ordering one for yourself, you're more than welcome to. We'll be parked in the Club section with the Chicagoland Broncos club. Will be posting photos and videos on IG and Youtube as well.
Where did you order yours from and how long did it take from order to delivery?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered it from Middleton Motorsports as they are not far from where I live. We placed the order on day 1 back in November.
Sponsored