Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I absolutely will post pics soon, probably on its own thread in this forum. Waiting to get everything finished (DENY lock for Yeti etc) before doing so.

Yes the cargo carrier is quality like the bike carrier. I was deciding whether to do the bike carrier with a smaller add-on cargo carrier, or do the big cargo carrier with the bike add on and am going to do the later as I want a bigger cargo carrier (60”). I will sell my 1UP super single locally.
I am looking at one of the racks too. A lot cheaper then the pakmule. I was leaning towards the 48inch...But would like to see your 60inch on the back of the bronco. Thanks!
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://pakmule.com/product/pakmule-sway-back/

Cargo space is a premium for me and this is my plan. 3 teenage kids and a wife requires some storage. If roof rack is not an option, consider this. I do plan on modifying to swing down in order to accommodate the rear door.

Any holes in my plan?
I keep hearing that the roof rails are being added to the Ford Accessory group, wherever you get them. Not sure how easy it would be to swing the platform down if it's loaded. (Chance to add some hydraulic lift action? Yes!) I saw one aftermarket setup swing out of the way for rear gate access, but can't remember the name.

Roughwater

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone have experience with the Pakmule Scout? It’s not quite as expensive as the Swayback and they have photos of it being used with Squatched Broncos on the item page.

https://pakmule.com/product/pakmule-scout/
I’m curious about this as well as I just saw the Scout advertisement the other day. I need to try and fit it on a Raptor though so I’m not so sure it will work with the spare tire size.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have experience with the Pakmule Scout? It’s not quite as expensive as the Swayback and they have photos of it being used with Squatched Broncos on the item page.

https://pakmule.com/product/pakmule-scout/
I love that they have an accessory for attaching bikes. That provides way more utility than what a normal hitch-mount bike rack can provide.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I attached a roof rack bike mount to my sway back for a trip.
Sway Back all day by the way.

8E1B1602-FA1B-4761-9CF5-1D4F6AB0D6E8.jpeg

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The new scout is a great price point.
I just don’t know if it’s on the same level as the pros.

3B7B9860-BEEE-4848-8F2B-F0BA881B2B3F.jpeg
Sponsored