Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM Gran Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

couldn't a duffle bag go on the floor in the 2nd row?
Yes, I am sure something like duffle bag will fit under the seats. I was more thinking about trips where I would be overnight or a long weekend somewhere and I wanted to have the doors off during the drive.
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was told doors and top panels would fit at the same time. I'll never have the doors stored back there because the doors would come off when on the trails and they'd be banging around, so I'd just leave the doors at camp. But 1 comment made me thing, are we saying that the rear roof panel (covering the 2nd row in a 4dr) can't be stored back there because 1 piece vs 2 piece? I mean it makes sense but then again, it kind of doesn't make sense when they were toting that roof panels could be stored in the rear.
Better pic. Click on it to blow it up. After the 4 door bags are back there, I don't see any room for the roof panels.

0-906003.jpg

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I am sure something like duffle bag will fit under the seats. I was more thinking about trips where I would be overnight or a long weekend somewhere and I wanted to have the doors off during the drive.
Set bags on back seat and buckle the seatbelt straps through them.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why would you drive around with the doors stored in the back? Out running errands and suddenly decide to remove the doors? Doors are expensive. I would hate to lose them to thieves.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When they say modular top, I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean the entire back section folds up and can be put together like this (at least from factory):

0x480_5ea871f9-d803-452e-8edb-ed602c386c3f_480x480.gif

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would you drive around with the doors stored in the back? Out running errands and suddenly decide to remove the doors? Doors are expensive. I would hate to lose them to thieves.
From the post above: " I was more thinking about trips where I would be overnight or a long weekend somewhere and I wanted to have the doors off during the drive. "

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have trail doors as an option on my wrangler and you'd be surprised how well those work in knocking the wind down and keeping things more secure than just doors off.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better pic. Click on it to blow it up. After the 4 door bags are back there, I don't see any room for the roof panels.

Ford Bronco Cargo space with stored doors 0x480_5ea871f9-d803-452e-8edb-ed602c386c3f_480x480
I was thinking more of being able to store the 3 hard top panels back there (including the one piece that is over the 2nd row), not along with the doors though. But if we can't so be it. That'll just limit my wife to only removing the front 2 panels and storing in the rear.

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm thinking with the 4 door, I'll put the 2 front doors back there with the 2 front roof panels. I'll still get storage in the back with the freedom of no doors or roof.

When I have more people riding around with me, I'll leave the doors and roof at home.

My only concern is what happens if I'm topless and I run into some rain? Can the entire interior get wet without worry?

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm thinking with the 4 door, I'll put the 2 front doors back there with the 2 front roof panels. I'll still get storage in the back with the freedom of no doors or roof.

When I have more people riding around with me, I'll leave the doors and roof at home.

My only concern is what happens if I'm topless and I run into some rain? Can the entire interior get wet without worry?
Water resistant controls and the marine interior will be the closest thing you can get.