Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I checked mine on Carvanna several months ago and it was $51g

Which is a massive departure from how they had been operating so it is something worthy of note.

That said, it just appears to car prices slowly going back towards reality. The OP's car is priced close to correctly.
The point your missing is Carvana is saying their Estimated Value of my 21 Base depreciated only $262 while all youse with BB, OBX, BL, WT, FE and maybe even Raptor Broncos depreciated $2,929 In the last 30 Days

So given Crackvana’s projected Estimation and your own common sense, do you think Broncos are actually loosing close to $3000 every 30 Days while all other ”SUVs” are only going to lose $2,100?
Sponsored

Last edited:

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why are people still trading in cars? Just sell it on Autotrader. I got a trade in offer for $32000 on a F150 a few years ago. Soldit on auto trader for $40,000 quickly and honestly could have sold it for $45000 if I wanted to hold out.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why should I let some dealer especially like Carvana or anybody low ball me In this current, fuched up market?

What’s FMV? It depends on whose more desperate to make the deal. Like any business deal, it’s not always about who blinks first but who’s willing to walk away from a bad deal.

Do you think I’m stupid enough to let some stugots steal from me?
Nothing says it's a lowball offer. Carfax app says my 2021 BaseSquatch w/2.7 is valued at $43,800, w/39k miles. Doesn't sound lowball to me. Some people think they got something special I guess.

OP
OP
LowerSlowerDelaware

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would YOU pay more than that for a pretty stripped down base-looking 2dr that’s 2 going on 3 years old? Nah
As my fellow Base Bronco Owners will tell you, our 2D Broncos are Pretty but they‘re pretty far from striped down.

We also share the great secret started in 1966 that Ford doesn’t want all the High End, Luxo Loving 6G Bronco Owners to know because Ford would lose too much $$$$ on Bronco sales and to the SEMA aftermarket suppliers.

Buy you do you and I’ll drive my Bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As my fellow Base Bronco Owners will tell you, our 2D Broncos are Pretty but they‘re pretty far from striped down.

We also share the great secret started in 1966 that Ford doesn’t want all the High End, Luxo Loving 6G Bronco Owners to know because Ford would lose too much $$$$ on Bronco sales and SEMA aftermarket suppliers.

Buy you do you and I’ll drive my Bronco.
Cracks me up when 2dr guys and gals get on their high horse thinking they drive a “real Bronco” haha I was merely pointing out the (fact) that’s it’s relatively appropriately priced for what you’re getting. Such a weird flex though.. no need to get defensive or turn this into a door count debate.. they’re all 6th gen fancy pants fake Broncos

OP
OP
LowerSlowerDelaware

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing says it's a lowball offer. Carfax app says my 2021 BaseSquatch w/2.7 is valued at $43,800, w/39k miles. Doesn't sound lowball to me. Some people think they got something special I guess.
It’s pretty lowball compared to KBB, True Car and my Ford Dealer that wants it on their used lot

And it is extremely lowball to my Daughter who loves driving the Bronco as much as I do. As far as she is concerned, I can‘t sell Our Bronco at any price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LowerSlowerDelaware

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cracks me up when 2dr guys and gals get on their high horse thinking they drive a “real Bronco” haha I was merely pointing out the (fact) that’s it’s relatively appropriately priced for what you’re getting. Such a weird flex though.. no need to get defensive
Even funnier are responses like yours defending your 4 Door compromise as a “real Bronco” or better yet, the Bronco Sport folks that think they have a real “Bronco“ instead of an Escape III. Have a talk about being defensive to the guy in in the mirror.

Given your SN, I guess you’re a real deal “Pilot” so that explains your attitude and arrogance.

I’m just an old Aviator and a Rotorhead to boot so that explains my common sense appreciation for value and minimalism.

Last edited:

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even funnier are responses like yours defending your 4 Door compromise as a “real Bronco” or better yet, the Bronco Sport folks that think they have a real “Bronco“ instead of an Escape III. Have a talk about being defensive to the guy in in the mirror.

Given your SN, I guess you’re a real deal “Pilot” so that explains your attitude and arrogance.

I’m just an old Aviator and a Rotorhead to boot so that explains my common sense appreciation for value and minimalism.
Your reading comprehension is poor.. I called them all fake Broncos. I couldn’t care any less how many doors you or anyone else may or may not have. I’m not defending anything or anyone (myself included).. not sure where you got that or any vibe of arrogance other than your own. Again, very strange.
I hope you have a great day and find whatever it is you’re searching for.. an internet tough guy isn’t a great look for anyone. Hopefully we meet somewhere in the real world so you can see that painting with your broad brush and making your assumptions about me is a bad way to live life. In the meantime my family and I will continue to enjoy our 4dr (gasp) just as I hope you will too. -Bryan from Brevard NC

OP
OP
LowerSlowerDelaware

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your reading comprehension is poor.. I called them all fake Broncos. I couldn’t care any less how many doors you or anyone else may or may not have. I’m not defending anything or anyone (myself included).. not sure where you got that or any vibe of arrogance other than your own. Again, very strange.
I hope you have a great day and find whatever it is you’re searching for.. an internet tough guy isn’t a great look for anyone. Hopefully we meet somewhere in the real world so you can see that painting with your broad brush and making your assumptions about me is a bad way to live life. In the meantime my family and I will continue to enjoy our 4dr (gasp) just as I hope you will too. -Bryan from Brevard NC
WTH are you talking about? Do you read what you post?

Seems you can dish it out but can’t take it.

Maybe you’re just a wee bit too high strung and emotional for the internetz.

As for assumptions, only a Airplane Pilot would use V1 Rotate unless you just love Chuck Yeager Flight Simulator or similar SW.

As for your feelings about me, I’m sorry but I used my last fuch in another thread.

I will say that you made an excellent color selection for your Bronco so we do have that in common in addition the attitude and arrogance that is common among Aviators and Pilots. They’re our double edge sword when flying, they both can keep us alive or they can both kills us.

Enjoy your Bronco

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carvana offered me $42k a few months ago for my 2 door base. Things are starting to get back to normal I guess.

Baerkeeper

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Basequatch | 2020 Miata RF
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sold my old car to Carvana once the tracker showed my Bronco was built last December. Carvana offered $2500 more than CarMax and the selling process was a breeze. Snapped 4 pictures, filled out a form online and someone came to pick it up at a location of my choosing.

I was extremely satisfied with the transaction. I also didn't complain about Carmax's low offer on the forums and took it for what it was. A low offer in which I simply declined. LOL

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For a person that isn’t planning on sell for 20 plus years some good advice would be not to check the value in a few more months , It could really get you worked up , it’s not getting any better , LOL
Sponsored