Sponsored

Anyone checked Carvana or Carmax lately?

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
54k for my 2023 base sasquatch 4 door hard top v6
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Local lot flipper is selling them usually 15k over with miles and a wheel upgrade as used and dumb people seem to be buying them still. I don't even want to know what the rates are for used is. You would be upside down permanently. I bought mine for the long term, its not going anywhere unless I get offered 200k.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love mine, would I sell sure. highly doubtful anyone would give me what I'd want for it. I'd include upgrades and my time to build it. What i sold it for would get me in a Raptor and I'd start building again. Stronger axles out of the gate and a Hoss 4.0 probably worth doing it again. I am very content however. i'll keep spending and building and reporting anything that breaks. I'm not mad at the original poster. Some people flip cars. not my gig. If the OP makes money at it so be it. Can't imagine coming out ahead with a used lot no matter the size though.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checked mine and it’s 2500 less than msrp right now which I don’t think is bad at all.
Base SAS will hold it's value above all others.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FWIW, my local Ford dealer sells them as fast they come in. Sometimes a used Bronco will sit for a week or two but abandoned orders usually go the same day they get delivered to dealer, at MSRP.

Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a very,very few exceptions cars are a depreciating asset; usually quickly depreciating. The number of Broncos being built, in the 10 s of K … they WILL depreciate! Maybe slower than some, but they will. Since they re a “new” vehicle intro people will get excited and there’s always folks who ll pay about anything to “be first” but that won t make them collectibles.

As others have posted, got mine to use and keep …. Those thinking it was an investment most likely in for a rude awakening!!

Just hope my pony lasts as long as my TJ… it’s being used still and going on 25 years! (99 model)

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hope my pony lasts as long as my TJ… it’s being used still and going on 25 years! (99 model)
How is the frame? If I recall correctly the '98 '99 were the worst for frames rusting out.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still good but I m in ID so don’t get riad salt etc … just lots of desert rust and rocks … lol

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Usually buying a vehicle that’s 2 years old is the smart move but prices of used Broncos are insane.

So I ordered a 2024 Black Diamond with no ADM.

I suppose it could be a long wait but my 20 year old Range Rover only has 90k miles, so it should survive until the Bronco arrives.