Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carmax is paying crazy prices for vehicles in California and Nevada. I recently sold two 2021 defenders to them. My 110 four-door, which was a base model and had a sticker price of $57,000, was purchased with 8000 miles for $71,000. My 90 two-door, which was also a base model that had a sticker price of $55,000, was it purchased with 13,000 miles for $60,000. Transaction was seamless and was in and out of there in 30 minutes for each deal
Sorry for the bump. I remember you from the Defender forum. You "stole" that base 110 from me. lol
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to Carmax yesterday to get a price on my 2022 Maverick. The salesman started off by telling me prices have dropped 20% in the last month and he was expecting them to fall more. He said if we give you a quote it's good for 7 days but if you come back on the 8th I can almost guarantee it will be less. He said they are really scaling back on buying and that they will be more aggressive in their selling prices since many models aren't moving.

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to Carmax yesterday to get a price on my 2022 Maverick. The salesman started off by telling me prices have dropped 20% in the last month and he was expecting them to fall more. He said if we give you a quote it's good for 7 days but if you come back on the 8th I can almost guarantee it will be less. He said they are really scaling back on buying and that they will be more aggressive in their selling prices since many models aren't moving.
That seems about right. The trade in price for my 2021 4Runner has dropped by $10k since August.
Sponsored