First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
U know what I mean right? not comparing the purchase with marriage. Hope u do.
We are in a weird spot as 2021 buyers. Most of us will not get to test drive ANY bronco before we get ours. I do get your point, but I guess I am justifying getting a 2021 with the fact that I can modify the vehicle if I don't 100% love it, after the fact.
Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After I placed my order, I started to question the 2.3L. So, I went and test drove the Ranger and an F150, which I should have done a long time ago. I felt bad about changing the order when I saw the stack of other Bronco orders he had that had not yet been inserted into his huge 3 ring binder, but he was nice about it.

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you that viewed this thread: Update

Dealer made the change I requested. I have no officially signed off on the docusign they said would be sent out. I feel 100% with my build now:
4DR BL Area 51 MIC 2.7 HIGH

- my plan is to ride out the 33s and eventually upgrade to 35s and aftermarket wheels. Everything else should be ??
I'm thinking just like you about the Wheels and tires and want to switch to Area 51 Blue before it's too late

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish this would just get locked in so I can stop over thinking everything.

I order a 4dr BD with the 2.7, hardtop advanced 4x4 in A51 but part of me keeps staring longingly at a base 2.7 w/ Sasquatch in VB.

I don't need Sasquatch. I want Sasquatch and feel like I might regret it.

On the other hand if I do get it I'm afraid I'll regret not getting the MGV interior and mid-package (heated seats in New England).

Considering how I'll be using this most of the time the BD is more capable than I'm ever likely to need plus I can always lift it and put larger tires on down the road pretty easy.

BD is the right call but Sasquatch keeps calling my name.

bem

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 dodge Durango r/t 19 jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Couldn't get my head around if I really liked the CG color after seeing it on the bronco sport, mark 1, and ranger, if this was the color I really wanted. I just called the dealer made change to Iconic-Silver. Its my second change, other was minor. If CG looked like the new BP color I would of kept it but it doesn't, my order was originally placed on 02/13/21 (WT 4dr MIC-Iconic Silver-w/ change- tube steps-Lux package ) Ford isn't giving us these vehicles for free we are paying good money and waiting a year for deliver, don't hesitate make your change. good luck

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better to feel stupid now & get it corrected than to feel stupid at delivery and possibly walk away. ;)

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish this would just get locked in so I can stop over thinking everything.

I order a 4dr BD with the 2.7, hardtop advanced 4x4 in A51 but part of me keeps staring longingly at a base 2.7 w/ Sasquatch in VB.

I don't need Sasquatch. I want Sasquatch and feel like I might regret it.

On the other hand if I do get it I'm afraid I'll regret not getting the MGV interior and mid-package (heated seats in New England).

Considering how I'll be using this most of the time the BD is more capable than I'm ever likely to need plus I can always lift it and put larger tires on down the road pretty easy.

BD is the right call but Sasquatch keeps calling my name.
Well how much off-roading will you be really doing ?