Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since for '23 the PP is all done by a cert, it should be fairly simple. No issues with getting it applied to your purchase. Their is one issue though that I was thinking of that could affect some. If the order banks reopen, most likely there will be a price increase. If your window sticker is generated after, it will reflect the new pricing. That additional amount will not be included in your certificate and would have to be either applied up front in advance or post sale as was done last year. That causes all kinds of issues with some dealers honoring it and some not. Pretty sure it has been posted on here many times that Chapman did not refund any of those moneys.

Also, don't forget to make sure you get the $100 deposit applied.

When is the offer available in Ford's system ? Once the car is assigned a VIN or once it goes in production ? Thank you
Mine was there before I got a VIN.
Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When is the offer available in Ford's system ? Once the car is assigned a VIN or once it goes in production ? Thank you
Bighoof answered above. Just add on to it, the certificate number should be there now. Ford customer service gave me my cert number last September.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bighoof answered above. Just add on to it, the certificate number should be there now. Ford customer service gave me my cert number last September.
Also when getting the cert number, be sure to check the $ amount.

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should also reach out to Ford customer service and get your price protection certificate number.

Also, if you are willing to drop the identified constraints then you should also be eligible for price protection private offer and the additional $2500 private offer. The only caveat is that Chapman did say they are not offering price protection on special models like the Heritage and Everglade editions.
Could in theory Chapman just refuse to apply the certificate even if you have one that was generated for your build? Can they just redeem it later without passing the saving to the buyer ? What recourse does one have ? Would Ford CSR get involved? Again, this is just a what if question and I'm preparing for any scenario .

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could in theory Chapman just refuse to apply the certificate even if you have one that was generated for your build? Can they just redeem it later without passing the saving to the buyer ? What recourse does one have ? Would Ford CSR get involved? Again, this is just a what if question and I'm preparing for any scenario .
All good questions. Sure, anything is possible and there have been others that took delivery in ‘22 that have yet to see their full PP. From what I’ve gathered thus far, Ford switched to the private offer program for ‘23. Before that there was a level 1 and level 2 model that seems to be quite difficult to navigate. I’ve heard that in the past Ford was not consistently passing those Level 2 PP certificates to Chapman. Who to believe? Your guess is as good as mine. If anyone has taken delivery of a ‘23 they could probably be more informative as to how this is, or isn’t, working.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
All good questions. Sure, anything is possible and there have been others that took delivery in ‘22 that have yet to see their full PP. From what I’ve gathered thus far, Ford switched to the private offer program for ‘23. Before that there was a level 1 and level 2 model that seems to be quite difficult to navigate. I’ve heard that in the past Ford was not consistently passing those Level 2 PP certificates to Chapman. Who to believe? Your guess is as good as mine. If anyone has taken delivery of a ‘23 they could probably be more informative as to how this is, or isn’t, working.
They used EXACTLY the same excuse not to price protect TRX buyers . All they had to do was to check a box to PP buyers but they keep saying Stellantis is not paying them back. Even Zack rolled his eyes when he was asked if it 's true. Dancummins , Milles outright said it's bullshit what they are doing . I refused to pick up a TRX because of that . Now we have the Bronco and aftet I called CSR my cert is 10% off. Not sure how and why but I'm getting 4k cert on a 41k build.
Not willing to lose that . I believe Chapman could try to offset the 3% or 4% bellow invoice advertised discount by not paying the factory PP they get reimbursed for. I'd rather have the certificate applied than the discount but at the end of the day I'd rather have both.
I changed my build several times and from 30k to 65k and eventually settled for 40k build. Not sure if the cert was issued based on the highest value DORA was under my order

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed my build several times and from 30k to 65k and eventually settled for 40k build. Not sure if the cert was issued based on the highest value DORA was under my order
It should be based on what you had on order as of Sept 9, 2022. The '23 PP thread has the details.

2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on what was reserved or ordered prior to the MY changeover. Changes to orders after September 9, 2022 will not impact 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m one of the bottom few on the reservation list and got scheduled today, 2.3 4dr base EG
Would make sense if Ford is doing the same here as with Granger.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received Ford's email today-April 21 Reservation- Scheduled for April 3, 2023 = Cactus Grey-Base Sasquatch-Mic, 2.7, Aux Switches- 4 door.
Sponsored