Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider
Should I be worried that when I log into Ford.com It shows a Black Diamond
1614043466201.png

But my Ford email Confirmation is correct?

1614043382214.png

I am assuming this is just Ford being Ford
nope...just be worried if the DORA i sent u says that...the email confirmations arent matching on everyone
Sponsored

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Tom. How do you see your reservation timestamp in "my account"? I see the Bronco Order from the other dealer with an order date and also the new reservation I placed at your dealer with that recent reservation date, but I do not see timestamps associated with either? Thanks, Jerry
if someone can chime in to help please, i cancelled my reservations, so i cant see in "my account"...where in the my account would he see the timestamp?

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
There will probably be some people in this thread that hate me but I moved my 8:04 reservation over to Chapman Ford today. Tom and his team have been very responsive. Great to find a dealer within driving distance that appreciates their customers.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 93A8585C-E462-4811-A990-F9BCEA61CFD8

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tom, thanks for keeping us updated. Just for your spreadsheet purposes my order had the Leather. It's reflected on the DORA so no worries on my end
thank u sir...only 2 mistakes on the sheet this week out of 100+...lol...ill update on next weeks

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When you say timestamps changed, do you mean converted orders from another dealer that transferred to you Tom?
yes and no...new res with me and transferred time stamp from a converted order they didnt consent to

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There will probably be some people in this thread that hate me but I moved my 8:04 reservation over to Chapman Ford today. Tom and his team have been very responsive. Great to find a dealer within driving distance that appreciates their customers.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 93A8585C-E462-4811-A990-F9BCEA61CFD8
thank u dear sweet baby jesus...appreciate u

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if someone can chime in to help please, i cancelled my reservations, so i cant see in "my account"...where in the my account would he see the timestamp?
Pretty sure it does not show the time stamp, only the date. If it is just a reservation, there is a way to use developer resources to "inspect" the page and find the time stamp info in the coding (this was covered in another thread, but cannot remember where), but you can also just call the Ford CRC and they can tell you what they have recorded.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pretty sure it does not show the time stamp, only the date. If it is just a reservation, there is a way to use developer resources to "inspect" the page and find the time stamp info in the coding (this was covered in another thread, but cannot remember where), but you can also just call the Ford CRC and they can tell you what they have recorded.
thank u! @gmarzocco

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Convince those fence sitters to all covert now as MY22s to boost that allocation...
What you guys need to be hopong for are pre-September 19 but after your reservation date. From what I saw, these allocation numbers are based on reservations up to 9/19/20. So anything after that doesn't appear to help for MY21.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you guys need to be hopong for are pre-September 19 but after your reservation date. From what I saw, these allocation numbers are based on reservations up to 9/19/20. So anything after that doesn't appear to help for MY21.
That’s true...but most of those were pre 9/19 and they can convert at priority 99 to help the allocation (I assume that still counts) and not bump anyone back...