greybrutus61

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you bother to get a trade in from Chapman ?
I asked to be put in touch with someone at Chapman to discuss trading in the Bronco Sport that i bought from them in July. They told me that they would do that after my Bronco arrives. I am a person who has to plan ahead. Now I know what others will pay when Chapman calls. There were no stickers or other types of advertisement on it,
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has Chapman been putting any kind of stickers/dealer logo on the Broncos? Also do they screw the front license plate bracket in (for those of us residing in front plate states)?
I don't want either of these things done to my Bronco, wondering if I should specifically ask them not to (assuming it ever departs from MAP)?
Last month delivery had a raised type emblem on the gate and a license frame. I swear Tom said long ago there would be no stickers of any kind. No biggy though just wasn’t supposed to be there.

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has Chapman been putting any kind of stickers/dealer logo on the Broncos? Also do they screw the front license plate bracket in (for those of us residing in front plate states)?
I don't want either of these things done to my Bronco, wondering if I should specifically ask them not to (assuming it ever departs from MAP)?
I mentioned not getting any of that when I took the deal, and Tom said “no problem” just remind us when you get your delivered call.

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those that have financed your broncos, did any of you go through Chapman or did you secure your own finances?

Trooper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone bought a manual from Chapman that is experiencing the much-discussed grinding scraping issue? If so, did you bring the car back to Hassett for the TSB?

I am having a terrible time finding a local dealer to handle this, and I am wondering if Chapman has any experience with the manual tranny issue.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question --- Best way to get to Chapman from the Airport ? Will they pick you up ? I have to fly in From North Carolina ! It looks like about a 50 minute ride ?
Any ideas ? Thanks .
Sorry if I'm too late as I just saw this, but Chapman was more than happy to provide a Lyft for me from the Airport free of charge đź‘Ť

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Steve, the Sales Manager, set up a Lyft for me from 30St Amtrak station to the dealer. They will take care of you. Good group of people at Chapman.

Sorry if I'm too late as I just saw this, but Chapman was more than happy to provide a Lyft for me from the Airport free of charge đź‘Ť

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received, my invoice/MSRP from Chapman and have tried to get the final cost to me after the price protection credit is applied.
My question is, do I have to discuss this with the dealer or with Ford?
What would be the price protection amount I should expect based on when I ordered?

I've seen the price protection thread but it's still a bit confusing. If anyone that has gone through this before could explain, it would be greatly appreciated.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I received, my invoice/MSRP from Chapman and have tried to get the final cost to me after the price protection credit is applied.
What would be the price protection amount I should expect based on when I ordered?

I've seen the price protection thread but it's still a bit confusing. If anyone that has gone through this before could explain, it would be greatly appreciated.
This will be a discussion with the dealer. Chapman won’t discuss your final otd until the unit has arrived and they have processed it.

IIRC, you should be able to call ford marketing to get your price protection and Private Cash Offer amount.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This will be a discussion with the dealer. Chapman won’t discuss your final otd until the unit has arrived and they have processed it.

IIRC, you should be able to call ford marketing to get your price protection and Private Cash Offer amount.
The Bronco arrived at the dealer last week. I'll give Ford a call.

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I tried going through ford the day before I picked up my bronco they were absolutely useless. A month before they told me my protection price but when I called the day before they said it had expired and that I had nothing on file.
I went into Chapman ready to loose my mind but was quickly relieved to find that they actually came in lower than I had expected with my protection.

So I’m thinking you’re in good hands. Maybe contact Ashley and see if she can get them to give you an idea of what to expect.
I have a second order coming in this month and am unsure of what to expect so please update as to how it went so I have an idea on how it may go.
Good luck

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they not wanting to give you the final price? If you read back through they included the price protection amount for @BigHoof when they sent his pricing info.
This is the part that really makes me anxious though. They won’t give you your pricing till delivered and looks like some are having to fight to get the pricing protection applied. Like @Jakethesnake why did they not apply it when they sent you the pricing so you knew ahead of time.They have been dragging their feet for some reason to give me a trade in value for my current vehicle maybe they are just super busy and will get back to you soon with the final pricing. Trying to stay optimistic.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are they not wanting to give you the final price? If you read back through they included the price protection amount for @BigHoof when they sent his pricing info.
This is the part that really makes me anxious though. They won’t give you your pricing till delivered and looks like some are having to fight to get the pricing protection applied. Like @Jakethesnake why did they not apply it when they sent you the pricing so you knew ahead of time.They have been dragging their feet for some reason to give me a trade in value for my current vehicle
By no means I'm blaming them on anything, they are really busy and have been great since day one. Communication has been top notch but I want to confirm I'm doing everything that I need to do and not put an additional strain on the dealership folks.
They sent me the final invoice with the 2023 price and it has a row with an invoice total, A&Z Plan, D Plan, X Plan and AA. I simply don't know how to get my final OTD with the information they provided. I know my offer is MSRP - $1,500 + $496 doc fees. I would like to have my OTD MSRP so I can calculate my OTD price.
I don't know if it's me that has to find out the price protection amount from Ford or the dealer is in charge of it.

Finally, I asked the sales team about the price protection being applied to my Bronco and they replied " We’re able to see the model year transition offer in the system for you".

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By no means I'm blaming them on anything, they are really busy and have been great since day one. Communication has been top notch but I want to confirm I'm doing everything that I need to do and not put an additional strain on the dealership folks.
They sent me the final invoice with the 2023 price and it has a row with an invoice total, A&Z Plan, D Plan, X Plan and AA. I simply don't know how to get my final OTD with the information they provided. I know my offer is MSRP - $1,500 + $496 doc fees. I would like to have my OTD MSRP so I can calculate my OTD price.
I don't know if it's me that has to find out the price protection amount from Ford or the dealer is in charge of it.
I take it u did not get and 3 or 4 percent under invoice deal?
Sponsored