Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@DealerInsider

Will deals like this continue further into the future?? I'm not looking to buy until mid 2022. So that would take me to a 2023 model I'm sure. You are the closest dealer to me that has offered any kind of below MSRP deal.

Per our conversation in the other thread, the Gladiator markup and your inept internet sales person, I may give you a chance to earn my business again.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@DealerInsider

Will deals like this continue further into the future?? I'm not looking to buy until mid 2022. So that would take me to a 2023 model I'm sure. You are the closest dealer to me that has offered any kind of below MSRP deal.

Per our conversation in the other thread, the Gladiator markup and your inept internet sales person, I may give you a chance to earn my business again.
I can't imagine anyone paying mrsp on a mid-cycle domestic vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider

Place or transfer a reservation to me by 3/19/21...I’ll leave it in the online portal...when u r ready we will convert it...21/22/23...doesn’t matter to me...like someone said earlier, hopefully I “don’t get by a bus” ???

Btw...don’t be saying 23 for a warthog...3% under won’t apply ???

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't imagine anyone paying mrsp on a mid-cycle domestic vehicle.
Agreed. This looks like a good deal for reservation holders, especially the early ones. Once Ford gets through whatever reservations convert and perhaps some initial hype when they hit dealerships, I would expect the pricing and discounts to be just like the other mid-cycle mass production vehicles. I guess we’ll see

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What happened to the maximum $141 doc fee in Pennsylvania??
how old are you? ??? for real though, they really jumped up for 2020...they were always under $200 b4 2020

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
how old are you? ??? for real though, they really jumped up for 2020...they were always under $200 b4 2020
Lol I Googled it because I remember when I bought my F-150 from your dealership the cap on doc fee was $195 in PA. I don't know where the $141 I saw earlier came from.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Place or transfer a reservation to me by 3/19/21...I’ll leave it in the online portal...when u r ready we will convert it...21/22/23...doesn’t matter to me...like someone said earlier, hopefully I “don’t get by a bus” ???

Btw...don’t be saying 23 for a warthog...3% under won’t apply ???
Lol no the Warthog is way out of my price range. I'm waiting in hopes of better color and package options.

So what you are saying is if I put a reservation in by 3/19/21 I lock in that 3% below invoice price. And I can let that reservation sit for 1.5 - 2 years until I'm ready to order.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So what you are saying is if I put a reservation in by 3/19/21 I lock in that 3% below invoice price. And I can let that reservation sit for 1.5 - 2 years until I'm ready to order.
Yes...it’s really not that far away