First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon,Volvo,bmw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Switched reservation today to Chapman after my local dealer sales manager finally retuned my call on placing my order, only to say “my hands are tied so can only do MSRP”. I’m doing a 2022 b/c want to wait on white top and any new options, but they wouldn’t budge on price. Called Ford, they couldn’t have been more helpful and actually said “I hear Chapman has a good thing going there”. Tom himself e-mailed me within minutes of getting the transfer confirmation, collected my build specs and sent me screen shot of my “priority code 99” confirming my 2022 model request. I’ll have it delivered for free to my driveway in SC when it’s ready. If you are on the fence, just do it, was very easy and have high confidence in Tom with way he dealt with me.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll definitely drive up to say hello and check out that Demo when it comes in.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Switched reservation today to Chapman after my local dealer sales manager finally retuned my call on placing my order, only to say “my hands are tied so can only do MSRP”. I’m doing a 2022 b/c want to wait on white top and any new options, but they wouldn’t budge on price. Called Ford, they couldn’t have been more helpful and actually said “I hear Chapman has a good thing going there”. Tom himself e-mailed me within minutes of getting the transfer confirmation, collected my build specs and sent me screen shot of my “priority code 99” confirming my 2022 model request. I’ll have it delivered for free to my driveway in SC when it’s ready. If you are on the fence, just do it, was very easy and have high confidence in Tom with way he dealt with me.
thank u! Appreciate u!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of Gamecocks going to Chapman apparently...

Sponsored

Roksta

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had been waiting about a month to get my timestamp converted. I called CRC 3 times last week and was not feeling good about my odds of getting it done prior to the 19th. I emailed Tom over the weekend and noted my concern. Well, Tom worked some magic and it was done today! Tom promptly sent me my Dora, and later received an email from Ford of the order confirmation.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had been waiting about a month to get my timestamp converted. I called CRC 3 times last week and was not feeling good about my odds of getting it done prior to the 19th. I emailed Tom over the weekend and noted my concern. Well, Tom worked some magic and it was done today! Tom promptly sent me my Dora, and later received an email from Ford of the order confirmation.
thank u! appreciate u!

full disclosure, its not magic...i annoy the crap out of Bronco@ and my rep...for some reason some are still over 30 days old and still not changed

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thank u! appreciate u!

full disclosure, its not magic...i annoy the crap out of Bronco@ and my rep...for some reason some are still over 30 days old and still not changed
The ticket I created on Feb 1 for order transfer went nowhere. I created another ticket to switch timestamp on March 10, they switched over the timestamp last night or today morning. I checked it daily, and today my new reservation seems to reflect the July 13/14 timestamp.

Sponsored

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please
I’m holding strong at #9
But thinking about waiting on MY22
Anyone on the bubble for MY21 allocations at Chapman... I can be bought 😂
Please stick with 2021, I know have 24 people ahead of me who have chosen to hold out for 2022.

🙄

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please

Please stick with 2021, I know have 24 people ahead of me who have chosen to hold out for 2022.

🙄
I can be bought 😂 we can see who ponies up the most ... fringe MY21 folks or the MY22 crew 😂

But for real, if I go back, wouldn’t that mean another MY22 goes up and keeps you the same?

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds questionable to me!
The owner emailed me back within a few minutes saying its on new reservation or transfer, no ADM and only $100 refundable deposit. I agree great deal especially if you want Mansquatch. Im thinking of ordering one through him and I'm in Houston Tx. Just got to figure out how much Invoice would be on this vehicle. I could road trip it back from PA through Appalachians into Tenn see my family and see lots of nature.
Sponsored