Sponsored

clicking, mechanical noise footwell area.. video is me in a parking lot going in normal circles not tight circles

• Thread starter Deleted member 41389
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Deleted member 41389

View attachment 373635
turning into parking lots,, turning in circles,, 2wd... also makes a similar noise sometimes when opening the vehicle to get in, not running,, sounds like it's behind the footwell possibly,, have already checked everything under for anything being loose.. anyone experienced and had a answer ?
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like ABS module activating. Not sure why it would be? Turn Traction Control OFF and do the same thing and see if it still does it.
2.3L or 2.7L? They have different brake systems, so it might make a difference.

OP
OP

Deleted member 41389

Sounds like ABS module activating. Not sure why it would be? Turn Traction Control OFF and do the same thing and see if it still does it.
2.3L or 2.7L? They have different brake systems, so it might make a difference.
2.7,,, gonna turn traction off now and go try

OP
OP

Deleted member 41389

traction turned off,, taking a left onto a side street...
22 model 2 door 2.7 with 199 miles

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since it makes the sound while turning and when getting into the vehicle when off, check your body bushings, the bolt that goes trhough them.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 41389

Since it makes the sound while turning and when getting into the vehicle when off, check your body bushings, the bolt that goes trhough them.
doesn't make any sound gettin into the vehicle,. just when you open the door,, like a control module or something clicking.. the sound at the footwell when turning sounds like a module , two pieces of thin metal clinging together, and electric noise all in one ..

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine makes a slight noise when getting in. Sounds like circuits are energizing in anticipation of the vehicle being started up. Not a loud noise but a subtle noise that stands out to an old timer.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

doesn't make any sound gettin into the vehicle,. just when you open the door,, like a control module or something clicking.. the sound at the footwell when turning sounds like a module , two pieces of thin metal clinging together, and electric noise all in one ..
Gotcha.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DM me your VIN. Would like to look at your VHR but that's not normal.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
View attachment 373635
turning into parking lots,, turning in circles,, 2wd... also makes a similar noise sometimes when opening the vehicle to get in, not running,, sounds like it's behind the footwell possibly,, have already checked everything under for anything being loose.. anyone experienced and had a answer ?
Hi there, Derrick. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into your vehicle concern on my end.

Sponsored

AntGar55

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
View attachment 373635
Hey guys. I am experiencing this same noise in my 2022 - 2DR - 2.7. Have any remedies been discovered? My dealership can’t figure it out. Thanks!

AntGar55

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi there, Derrick. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into your vehicle concern on my end.
Hello FMC. I am experiencing the same issue and my dealership can’t figure out the noise. Can you check my VIN please? 1FMDE5AP6NLA76349. Thank You.

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone get a resolution to this issue? I have the same problem and was reading about using ForScan to update the software to accommodate larger tires and relearning the ABS module etc. any help appreciated

AntGar55

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealership said it’s normal due to weight distribution when making a U Turn over bumps or downhill U Turn. They are ordering a clock spring part to try remedy but it’s on back order. This noise is not a normal noise for new vehicle with 19K miles.
Sponsored