Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I get pushed to 22 and the green paint can we’ve all seen is the actual color I’m all in.
My dilemma is, if I’m not getting it until November or December anyway, why not just push it to 22 to get the green I want?
Other major issue is, Ford hasn’t said what the green is. I’m just guessing it’s the green from the gas can.
Anyone with real information on what the green for 22 is? Is it the paint can we’ve all seen?
Why can’t Ford just show us what the green for 22 will be?
Would really help me out
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Believe ... Ford ????

Seriously though, I too would like to know what is going to be available in 2022 color-wise, and top-wise.

I’ve 99’d for now, but if I have 99’d for a white top that will be “late availability” (meaning unlikely to happen) for 2022, I would probably un-99.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What I’m actually concerned about being pushed to MY22 is if they discontinue the color I want. If they would let me know all MY21 colors will be available, I’m ok .
Not at all interested in any greens or tans

Sponsored

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a late res myself and planned at that point for a MY22 build. Super excited about the green and potential for a white top. But I agree with @RLW - why not make MY22 that more attractive to lessen the bow wave of the MY21 order fulfillment issues? Why not state, even without renders, etc., that there will be new color schemes for interiors to match the green, and on what trim levels? Can't see there being much harm there unless Ford is only thinking about the closest alligator to the boat and not the next steps with their technical roadmap. But IDK, I'm not a marketing guy, just an operations guy.
Also, not to suggest that Ford doesn't have their stuff dialed, quality-wise, for this rollout (I'm a first-time Ford buyer), but there have been several examples across the automotive industry-wait, in many large-scale manufacturing industries- to make me hesitant to buy in on the bleeding edge first-year full rate production vehicle. I don't have any stats to back that up; it's just a hunch. The compressed timeline resulting from supply chain issues coupled with insane market demand (see: B6G) can result in undue pressure on the finest guys and gals making our Broncos perfect.
I hope Ford sacrifices schedule for quality in 100% of their decisions. But regardless, I am going to be green with envy seeing you MY21 guys struttin' your Broncos for the next year.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where did that green gas can actually come from? Nice green, I'd never buy a green car, but it's nice.
I have no idea if my 6 sins BL will show up this year or not, but if I can't get it in CO anymore next year, they better come up with an other fun color. I will not buy this thing in any shade of grey or black or white or red and blue isn't really my thing for cars.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
where did that green gas can actually come from? Nice green, I'd never buy a green car, but it's nice.
I have no idea if my 6 sins BL will show up this year or not, but if I can't get it in CO anymore next year, they better come up with an other fun color. I will not buy this thing in any shade of grey or black or white or red and blue isn't really my thing for cars.
pink, you didn't mention pink.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If those that have their order pushed to 2022 will the new color be available at that particular time of their scheduled build and will you be able to switch colors? Can you inform your dealer or Ford to delay scheduling in anticipation of this and any other new additions? Or, will you have to cancel and reorder?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If those that have their order pushed to 2022 will the new color be available at that particular time of their scheduled build and will you be able to switch colors? Can you inform your dealer or Ford to delay scheduling in anticipation of this and any other new additions? Or, will you have to cancel and reorder?
I expect (hope) Ford will have the '22 MY info. out before the order banks open. That's the usual SOP. But, with the missteps we've seen up too now noting is written in stone.

slouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expect (hope) Ford will have the '22 MY info. out before the order banks open. That's the usual SOP. But, with the missteps we've seen up too now noting is written in stone.
I agree with the missteps, too easy to blame COVID on everything. Poor execution. If they don't get it together soon, I am seriously considering the Gladiator Rubicon.
Sponsored