First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, this is the color I was hoping Ford would offer from the beginning. How do you think a wrap this color would work on a Cactus Gray 2 door? I was hoping to do the roll bars in white like you mentioned, too.
We love the white roll bar look as well. That’s what got us picking the light green wrap. Kinda nostalgic in a way. We also want the white hard top roof. Cactus Grey wouldn’t be a bad base color as long as the wrap color is light like the paint. Wrap it in a dark color and it won’t look right. There willl be slivers of light grey in all the cracks. It’s hard to explain. I should make a quick video about what I’m talking about.
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What color is your Bronco and what color is the wrap? That will dictate what it’ll look like if you don’t wrap the jams. If you’re Onyx Black, it’ll look fine without the jams wrapped. If you’re Rapid Red and wrap your Bronco in Purple, it’ll look like hell. 😂

I live in Phoenix.
Where in MN. I’ll find ya someone.

Also you can buy your vinyl at MetroRestyling.com. It’s the same price we pay. Don’t pay the shops mark up.
Can't get Rapid Red anymore so 🤷‍♂️

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I could get something similar to this that's all I'd care about lol
FB_IMG_1629664274699.jpg
For some reason I feel like there should be a gold chain hanging somewhere on this rig. Not sure where, but a gold accent, besides rims, would pop!

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We love the white roll bar look as well. That’s what got us picking the light green wrap. Kinda nostalgic in a way. We also want the white hard top roof. Cactus Grey wouldn’t be a bad base color as long as the wrap color is light like the paint. Wrap it in a dark color and it won’t look right. There willl be slivers of light grey in all the cracks. It’s hard to explain. I should make a quick video about what I’m talking about.
I appreciate you taking the time to educate us. We have similar ideas because I'm looking to paint my top white, too. Are you going to paint the top or is wrapping the MIC possible?

Also how long would it take you to wrap a 2 door and do the jambs and roll bars?

Thanks again

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oxford White is good looking.
There’s many colors to choose from, vinyl wise, that are in that same super light/bright color range. Plus toss in finishes. Gloss, Matte, Satin, Metallic, Glitter. And you have lots of options. Though you’ll regret matte white within hours of picking it up from the wrap shop. Matte white gets dirty super quick and it stains. If you’re dead set on wrapping and don’t love one particular color. Black is the best to wrap. You can always make it any color you want m, as often as you want, and it’ll look awesome. You literally have hundred of colors and finishes to choose from. Change every year if you want. Possibilities are endless. You’re not limited like you are with white paint.

BTW. We’re doing Gloss Light Pistachio. I’ll then do the roll bar, handles and grill gloss white for the nostalgic look. See pic of Gloss Light Pistachio (it’s a light/pastel green). Knowing me I’ll change it in a year. LOL Been doing this a long time, and there isn’t a color I truly love to keep. So I buy my cars black.
E1E00EE4-DFF5-40D8-AC37-A41E585C18A4.jpeg
Very nice! I was struggling to find a wrap that matched up to the color values for Boxwood (or near it) but I think that this pistachio will look great - it reminds me of the color the guy did in the Australia for the Land Rovers.

I have an Ox Wh Badlands on order, so only need to do the green portions for a white/green mix. Trying to stay away from any matte as I feel the finish gloss should match between both. Going to wait until I get it and can put large swatches up against for comparison. Be sure to post pics when you finish - would love to see it!

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For some reason I feel like there should be a gold chain hanging somewhere on this rig. Not sure where, but a gold accent, besides rims, would pop!
Chill Macklemore 😂 I'll be sticking with black and purple

OP
OP
MConn

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the first one you listed! White with pink highlights in the sun. Subtle but pretty! That would be my recommendation but I'm a guy who like subtle good looks 😂

Not sure what I'll go with for my Bronco cause I love the A51!
Thanks for the input I think that is my fav so far too! I called a shop about that one earlier today and they can get the vinyl and quoted about $4,500 total for the vinyl and installation. Who knows how inflation will effect that cost in 2052 when I finally get my bronco lol

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate you taking the time to educate us. We have similar ideas because I'm looking to paint my top white, too. Are you going to paint the top or is wrapping the MIC possible?

Also how long would it take you to wrap a 2 door and do the jambs and roll bars?

Thanks again
Can’t wrap the MIC top because it’s textured. I mean you can. But it’s not going to hold up well. I’m not doing to my MIC if thats helps lean you one way or another. I’ll wait until we get them in painted black. Then I’ll wrap it white. I wouldn’t order a white top because of resale. Who would buy a black Bronco with a white hard top. All black will sell better.

As for the time. Don’t know. Rough guess??? 2 days. I install solo and I’m not nearly as fast I use to be. A couple back surgeries with fused vertebrae, toss in the fact I’m 48 and I’m just not as limber as I use to be, it takes a bit longer for me do vehicles. Think a 1-2 hours to break down (handles, grill, fenders, spare tire cover, lights, etc. then a rest of the day on the body. Next day is jams and roll bar then reassemble. Again, just a guess. Quicker with a couple guys on it for sure.

Admittedly, I haven’t looked at the roll bar to close enough to see what it would take. I know the handles remove like the new F150, I already looked. LOL. I’ll run over tk my deal and take a look their 4 door base name have a better look at the roll bar. So hang tight….

Check this out…
It was parked by a shop I was working at a couple months ago. Guy restored it to factory. His dad had ordered it new back in the 1960’s in this color. It’s really close to the Light Pistachio. Absolutely gorgeous.

ECFD8F29-B01E-4528-A375-BDECF1D515BF.jpeg

75303934-FBE6-4E80-A8FE-A97DCAA0E983.jpeg

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the input I think that is my fav so far too! I called a shop about that one earlier today and they can get the vinyl and quoted about $4,500 total for the vinyl and installation. Who knows how inflation will effect that cost in 2052 when I finally get my bronco lol
$4500 sounds high to me. $3500-$4000 seems more normal. Did they say they’d do the door jams for $4500.

Also, just buy a roll of vinyl for $560 and take it to them. That quote includes a massive mark up on vinyl. Installation only should be about $1,000-$1,500. It’ll save your a ton of money doing it this way. Call back and tell them you’re buying a roll of Avery’s or 3M (pick a color) from Metro Restyling and how much to just install it.

OP
OP
MConn

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$4500 sounds high to me. $3500-$4000 seems more normal. Did they say they’d do the door jams for $4500.

Also, just buy a roll of vinyl for $560 and take it to them. That quote includes a massive mark up on vinyl. Installation only should be about $1,000-$1,500. It’ll save your a ton of money doing it this way. Call back and tell them you’re buying a roll of Avery’s or 3M (pick a color) from Metro Restyling and how much to just install it.
They said that they don’t let you bring your own vinyl - you have to order from them. I assumed they must have a nice markup tacked on. I’m going to call around a bit more over the next few days.
Should $1,000-1,500 for labor include the jams?

Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You willing to drive to Wausau, WI. (Looks about 2:45 away from Twin Cities) I have a buddy with a shop there. I’ve actually been there a couple times to help him out when he’s really busy.. Great guy. Great installer. Ton of wrap installer certifications. And I know for a fact he’s insured. He’s even won a couple live wrap contests. Definitely can’t go wrong and I’d even put my name behind his work.
Actually drove through Wausau today…

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the new color releases I’ve seen more people discussing a bit more unique color options for their bronco and it seems wraps are a great option.

I’ve never wrapped a car before… anyone have experience they’d like to share?

I’m learning a lot from this forum about customization options. It seems black is a great option to pick if you intend to wrap. Is white also a viable option if you’re considering a light color?

what color are you considering wrapping your bronco?!

candy color

Ford Bronco Color Wraps 1630043485506

Ford Bronco Color Wraps 1630043500536

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They said that they don’t let you bring your own vinyl - you have to order from them. I assumed they must have a nice markup tacked on. I’m going to call around a bit more over the next few days.
Should $1,000-1,500 for labor include the jams?
Where do you live? I’ll find you someone. And absolutely that’s why they don’t want you bringing your own vinyl.a roll is $540-$560. Think install about a $1,000. That’s a $3,000 mark up. 😉

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i was going to do the inozetek midnight green but since the news of eruption Green ive just canceled the thought of a wrap.
Sponsored