Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't, but @Ducati1098 is usually pretty accurate. It appears as the part number for the 2 door has been superseded. I'm seeing 2 door around $255 and 4 door $575
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-mat-floor-m2dz9813046d?c=az0xJnE9TTJEWi05ODEzMDQ2LUI=
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-mat-floor-m2dz7813046b
Yeah that looks correct. There are no actual images in the catalog, but here is what it shows in the diagram. Includes everything with the yellow square.

M2DZ-9813046-D is the newest number for a 2 door: Retail price in the catalog is $385.30
Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco 1712084116523-g8

M2DZ-7813046-B is for 4 door: Retail price is $867.00

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco 1712084160808-8e
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't, but @Ducati1098 is usually pretty accurate. It appears as the part number for the 2 door has been superseded. I'm seeing 2 door around $255 and 4 door $575
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-mat-floor-m2dz9813046d?c=az0xJnE9TTJEWi05ODEzMDQ2LUI=
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-mat-floor-m2dz7813046b
I guess I'm just concerned it's another cargo mat and not a full deck replacement. Ducati and the others are great at finding part numbers, so it isn't that I doubt them. I just haven't seen this part in the wild to know exactly what I am looking at.

I mean, the image does kinda look like it's a the deck for the cargo area, and it says "Vinyl" for material but it isn't very detailed. When I do a generic google search, it keeps coming up as just a Vinyl Floor Mat - although at that price I can't imagine it's just a floor mat. And I see a few posts here of people planning on doing a carpet delete and mentioning this part number, but no "After Install" pics or anything that I've been able to find.

https://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.ne...28155696/e4f1556a4e42fff2e8d9ca855aa61109.png

Reactions: GMC

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I'm just concerned it's another cargo mat and not a full deck replacement. Ducati and the others are great at finding part numbers, so it isn't that I doubt them. I just haven't seen this part in the wild to know exactly what I am looking at.

I mean, the image does kinda look like it's a the deck for the cargo area, and it says "Vinyl" for material but it isn't very detailed. When I do a generic google search, it keeps coming up as just a Vinyl Floor Mat - although at that price I can't imagine it's just a floor mat. And I see a few posts here of people planning on doing a carpet delete and mentioning this part number, but no "After Install" pics or anything that I've been able to find.

https://dz310nzuyimx0.cloudfront.ne...28155696/e4f1556a4e42fff2e8d9ca855aa61109.png
There is no carpet under the vinyl part posted. It sits on the metal flooring. Then the actual cargo mat sits on top of that.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no carpet under the vinyl part posted. It sits on the metal flooring. Then the actual cargo mat sits on top of that.
I think he is referring to the same thing I am...it's the felt-like fabric covering that is on the underside of that flooring.
At least my '21 is felt-lined/fabric of some derivative on the underside. You can see it on the underside of the hatch door to access the jack, and upon removing the flooring altogether, it's there.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think he is referring to the same thing I am...it's the felt-like fabric covering that is on the underside of that flooring.
At least my '21 is felt-lined/fabric of some derivative on the underside. You can see it on the underside of the hatch door to access the jack, and upon removing the flooring altogether, it's there.
Ah okay, that I wasn't aware of.

Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
sold out ?
Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco armorlite

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sold out ?
Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco armorlite
We don't have the ability to put anything else but we wanted some product info to be available. It is not sold out.

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good News: We were able to successfully produce our first 4door and 2door floors. We are very happy with the fit, and the install was better than we expected.

Bad News: We had a major tool failure before we could build any bank of product for sale.

We know the solution for the tool repair and it should perform well after said repair. So once we get a schedule from the tool shop, we might start a presale. We didn't want to do that originally because we had some new things we were trying and packaging was uncertain, but at this point all of that is worked out and we just need to get the tool back online.

See the attached 4 door floor in a new BRaptor. Huge shot out to NC Bronco Club, Abby and her husband Doug let us use their Broncos for fitups. They have the only ones on the road right now, and we literally broke the mold on Abby's 2 door.

IMG_4573.JPEG

IMG_4599.JPEG

Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good News: We were able to successfully produce our first 4door and 2door floors. We are very happy with the fit, and the install was better than we expected.

Bad News: We had a major tool failure before we could build any bank of product for sale.

We know the solution for the tool repair and it should perform well after said repair. So once we get a schedule from the tool shop, we might start a presale. We didn't want to do that originally because we had some new things we were trying and packaging was uncertain, but at this point all of that is worked out and we just need to get the tool back online.

See the attached 4 door floor in a new BRaptor. Huge shot out to NC Bronco Club, Abby and her husband Doug let us use their Broncos for fitups. They have the only ones on the road right now, and we literally broke the mold on Abby's 2 door.

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_4537.JPEG

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_4537.JPEG
Looks excellent! Good luck getting the tooling back online.

PorpoiseBlue

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramine
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should have room for some 1.5-2mm butyl deadener. Just keep it about an inch from the drain plugs, don't cover the passive drains, and probably keep it away from where the trim is because that should already be a snug fit.

Note that contrary to the sales tactic of most butyl based deadeners like Dynamat, hushmat, killmat etc. These are only effective at reducing resonance and vibration that travels through large metal panels that lack definition or support. You can usually get by only using 25-50% of the coverage and notice the same results.

The most effective overall Noise (NVH) reduction is made through acoustical fiber absorbers. We have been doing just this for the better part of a century as our parent company Auria specializes in this for the OEM's, and we have the 2nd largest NVH test lab in the country.
Very interested in your product. But I am curious if the insulation layer on your floor liner provides similar sound deadening benefits like Dynamat would.

andersman02

Big Bend
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Come on armorlite- I'm tired of spilling my coffee and creating a puddle on my drive floor liner and having to mop it up!!!!!!

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Come on armorlite- I'm tired of spilling my coffee and creating a puddle on my drive floor liner and having to mop it up!!!!!!
Could be worse. Just today. Had to go the vet today - an hour trip one way. Of course, 5 minutes before we get home Dog horks all in the back seat right down the side of the door. Gotta yank the seat to clean it all.

🤬😭🤮
Sponsored