Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Announcing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for 2021+ Ford Bronco

The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco is set to launch soon, bringing you new solution for tire inflation on the go. This onboard air compressor system is designed to make your off-roading adventures safer and more enjoyable, ensuring you can easily air up your tires after a day on the trails.

1715778570542-3y.png

Air Up on the Trail

Deflating your tires for better traction on rough terrain is essential, but driving with low tire pressure on the highway can be dangerous and chew through tires. The IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System allows you to quickly and easily inflate your tires before heading home, ensuring a smooth, safe ride.

1715778627312-0e.png

Space-Saving Design

The innovative design of the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System integrates seamlessly into your Ford Bronco's tailgate. The air compressor mounts securely inside the tailgate and features a vented aluminum shield for optimal air intake and heat dissipation. The 1.5-gallon air tank is discreetly positioned under the spare tire mount, preserving your valuable cargo space and eliminating the need for bulky, external equipment.

1715778693615-2q.png

Powerful Performance

Equipped with a VIAIR 400 air compressor, the IAG system is capable of inflating from 15 psi to 35 psi in just about 3 minutes per 37” tire. The VIAIR 400 is known for its durability and performance, trusted by off-road enthusiasts worldwide. With this robust setup, you can confidently air up your tires or use it for other pneumatic needs.

1715778667198-3u.png

Versatility and Convenience

Beyond tire inflation, the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System proves its versatility by handling a variety of tasks. Whether you're inflating air mattresses and water toys at the campsite, adjusting adaptive air suspension for heavy loads, or powering pneumatic tools for quick repairs, this system is your reliable companion on any adventure.

1715778732596-hb.png

Easy DIY Installation

For those who enjoy working on their vehicles, installing the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System is a straightforward process that can be completed in about 3 hours with basic hand tools. The system comes with a pre-terminated wiring harness, making the installation as simple as possible without the need for cutting or drilling.

Get ready to enhance your off-roading experience with the IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Stay tuned for its upcoming release and be prepared to tackle any terrain with confidence and convenience. Click the link below and select the "Notify me when available" button to receive an email when these go live!

IAG Tailgate Air Compressor System
Will you be selling the kit without the Viair compressor? Will this mount be compatible with another compressor (ARB)?
Sponsored

Badlands Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 XTL 4x4 2019. Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice Option! The additional tank is a great add. More interior options would be nice.

But for the hose system....I love my PROFlate. Hands down really good quality. I have a write up I did about it.....https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pro-flate-4-wheel-tire-inflate-deflate-system.92017/
Hi, how were able to fit a motor driven compressor in a G6 Bronco? I would like to have one, but I didn’t think it was possible.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will you be selling the kit without the Viair compressor? Will this mount be compatible with another compressor (ARB)?
We are currently only planning to sell the kit with the compressor. However, we may change that if we get enough requests. For the time being, the mount only works with the Viair compressor.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish there was an air compressor kit that has an outlet next to each wheel, and the plumbing under the Bronco all worked out.

So you hook up all 4 wheels at the same time with little 2' hoses.
That's really not necessary. You can get a 4-tire kit from someone like Thor's Lightning and do all 4 tires at once up or down. Many of us use this with the AGS ARB dual compressor mount. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ags-bronco-air-gate-kit-installed.65331/

https://thorslightningairsystems.co...apid-4-tire-air-system?variant=43299566387456

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question: How will this work if you do not have the OEM carrier? It looks as if the tank fits inside of it. If you do not have that as a carrier, will it work at all?

I have a Turn Off-Road Carrier mount.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question: How will this work if you do not have the OEM carrier? It looks as if the tank fits inside of it. If you do not have that as a carrier, will it work at all?

I have a Turn Off-Road Carrier mount.
You can still use the system without the tank in-line. Though we do highly recommend having it. With some creativity, I'm sure we could help work through a custom mounting solution of some kind if you have someone who can do some fabrication.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

will the tank have a problem fitting inside the spare tire carrier if you are already running a tailgate reinforcement?
Sponsored