Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m a 2 dr hardtop 2.7 Sasquatch and was moved from 7/26 to 6/28 “blend”
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised but not holding my breath lol.
2 door
MIC top
Squatch
Same build as you two and I went from 7/26 week to 6/30 day. Seems like they want to build some 2-doors next week! I'm still not sure this is real life so I printed my sticker on 11x17 paper to hang on the wall in case they pull the rug out from under me at the last minute :LOL:
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any 2 door 2.7 Hardtops?
No however, one was an OB 2d, 2.3, auto, MIC, high, one a BB 2d, 2.3, auto, MIC, std, tow and a Base, 2d, 2.3, manual, std, MIC. One of the 4d is a BB, 2.3, auto, mid, MIC. Of the two 4d BLs that were already scheduled that week, one was 2.3, auto, high, soft the other was a 2.7, auto, high, soft. A 4d that got pulled up was a BB, 2.3, mid, MIC.

Incidentally, our second FCTP unit is in the system as a BB, 4d, 2.3, auto, std, soft, no nav, cloth, AMB. No idea when it's going to get produced since Ford controls what and when we get them.

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called the Bronco phone number on Friday and was told my build day was 7/7. Then I got a visit from the Window Sticker Fairy last night and my "Blend" date is 6/28. So who even knows at this point.
What is the Bronco phone number? I've literally gotten almost zero emails about my Bronco. I ordered it on January 27, and since then, the dealer has been absolutely silent. I call to ask them about it and they say "we don't have any idea what's going on with your Bronco. Just expect it in 2022?"

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did anyone else notice the Ford tracking link shows the build as being “in production” when your build date is supposed to be late July? Also, the window sticker isn’t available. Just curious if they changed everyone’s status arbitrarily.
I probably sound like a broken record now, but what is the Ford tracking link?

Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is the Bronco phone number? I've literally gotten almost zero emails about my Bronco. I ordered it on January 27, and since then, the dealer has been absolutely silent. I call to ask them about it and they say "we don't have any idea what's going on with your Bronco. Just expect it in 2022?"
(800) 334-4375 Option 3 for Bronco

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I probably sound like a broken record now, but what is the Ford tracking link?
Once you get a VIN you will have a link to track the progress of you build.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Confirmed just called no wait times. Also the lady that I got was not happy we knew of the number and the plant shutdown. Be prepared!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll save you the trouble.

“We’re sorry, we currently don’t have specific information on your Bronco order. Please contact your Ford dealer you have your order through and they should be able to give you more details. Thank you and have a nice day.”

Your dealer, “Hold while I go get a manager to help you out.”
Manager, “Nope it doesn’t look like there are any details on your build. It shouldn’t be too long until we’re provided more information. Ford is sending out emails providing updates as they come. We will let you know if we hear anything.”

There, saved ya’ll some time.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll save you the trouble.

“We’re sorry, we currently don’t have specific information on your Bronco order. Please contact your Ford dealer you have your order through and they should be able to give you more details. Thank you and have a nice day.”

Your dealer, “Hold while I go get a manager to help you out.”
Manager, “Nope it doesn’t look like there are any details on your build. It shouldn’t be too long until we’re provided more information. Ford is sending out emails providing updates as they come. We will let you know if we hear anything.”

There, saved ya’ll some time.
The exact answers I’ve received.

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confirmed just called no wait times. Also the lady that I got was not happy we knew of the number and the plant shutdown. Be prepared!
If only information was more forthcoming, we wouldn't be calling :)

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only information was more forthcoming, we wouldn't be calling :)

Right! She was actually a bit defensive and asked how I knew to call this number. She even first stated she couldn't tell me when my order would be in production but then gave me a date...🤷‍♂️ it was strange 5 mins conversation

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a gut feeling that the synchronization between the customer facing systems and marketing systems and the order processing is a little broken currently and probably why notifications are paused. I can't even open the owner website with Safari on multiple machines, Firefox works. My original outer banks order still shows, but my dealer tells me a build week is assigned already (he won't say when). I am thinking another reason to delay is to get some of this stuff ironed out. I work with enough order processing and inventory systems in my day job as an IT professional to know that disjoint data can really make a big, big, mess.

Gmoney22

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to my dealer and they said my build week is still 8/2, pushed back from the original build week of July 19th - I had already found out last week from calling the 800 number many shared here. My guess is this email will confirm similar push backs for people who may not be aware. Maybe there are more Ford Points in our future :rolleyes:
would you mind posting the 800 number....I missed it. Thanks in advance.

Broncodude69

Badlands
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Bronco Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same build as you two and I went from 7/26 week to 6/30 day. Seems like they want to build some 2-doors next week! I'm still not sure this is real life so I printed my sticker on 11x17 paper to hang on the wall in case they pull the rug out from under me at the last minute :LOL:
where do you get the window sticker from?
Sponsored