Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mike Levine was right, this was done by rock stars. I was rightfully concerned when he stated that. I was hoping they would put their best people on this but it seems those individuals have all been hired by the video game industry. I thought there was going to be a duel body colored top option available. And a manual squatch option. The rock stars must have partying too hard and forgot about those!
Can’t argue. Lots of issues with B&P. Some issues may be that Ford changed its mind on the features of some trim levels. I can’t built a 4 door Black Diamond the way I want it.......
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The GVWR thing is just complete BS on Ford's part. There is no way a suspension or transmission choice should ever exceed GVWR. It's just ridiculous. Of course that would go hand in hand with the horribly low tow rating.

Ford should be ashamed of this fiasco.
Yeah, PPF gets disallowed on my B&P of 4-door Badlands when you switch to the 2.7L engine. Someone's going to have to do some serious 'splainin to convince me the PPF pushed the config over the GVWR limit.

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good find. I have not tried to build other trims yet. Maybe that’s a nod towards “BP error“ versus Ford exclusion logic. So I’ll take that as good news. Hopefully the sound deadening will be made available for the BL 2.7.
Hoping this is the case. If so my BL build is just about perfect. Just debating between vinyl and leather... leaning towards vinyl.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan to buy very little in the way of upgrades but those few were weird
No dual top option
I tried to upgrade to 4.46 gears on a BB build, it removed the mid-package
Also when adding the midpackage, the AT shows as a free upgrade (would be awesome if true)

Signature LEDs aren't on the black diamond (not a b&p bug; just annoying)

More rhetorical than anything, but I wonder when we can actually trust the pricing of the B&P

Sponsored
OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL, good one! Now we just need a dedicated thread like "Can I lower and raise the soft top on the 4 door with the roof rack in place?". :ROFLMAO:
Of course you can, you just need to remove the doors first.o_O

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that for all trims with available high package?

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might’ve been said already since I didn’t go through all 32 pages here. Some of the 360 views of the interiors are a little bit Jimmy jacked. Some of them appear to be a different vehicle altogether when you look at the 360 view with the hard tops.

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I plan to buy very little in the way of upgrades but those few were weird
No dual top option
I tried to upgrade to 4.46 gears on a BB build, it removed the mid-package
Also when adding the midpackage, the AT shows as a free upgrade (would be awesome if true)

Signature LEDs aren't on the black diamond (not a b&p bug; just annoying)

More rhetorical than anything, but I wonder when we can actually trust the pricing of the B&P
The B&P is a dog for me, got in but it wouldn’t work after midnight when it became available. Worked somewhat late last night, but still too frustrating to finish a build. I have only been in OBX build before giving up, but did notice the there is no dual top option for OBX. IDK about other models.

Spudly

First Edition
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Gladiator Overland, RX350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t see this and may have missed, if so my apologies.

Is the soft top the default top on the badlands and there is the black MIC hardtop option?

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

360 degree interior shows navy / gray Bronco Sport, intstead of Example Wildtrak A51 w/ sandstone leather?

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Didn't want to read all 30 something pages, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet. If so disregard...

I noticed that the Base doesn't have center console grab handles on the interior views. So glad it doesn't have a dumb accent color on them though! Especially with the news of the exterior color showing through the door on the 2-door. Something else not included are the hero switch options. For instance, what are trail turn assist, trail control, one-pedal drive tied to. I know you need the auto...but what is the cost for those features? Also, on the BB when you option the signature LED, the tail lights do not change to the signature tail lights. So I'm wondering if that's a bug, or if they are tied to another feature. They are standard on OB and up, so I'm not sure it makes sense they'd be tied to a package, especially since BL doesn't come standard with any tech packages.

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone noticed that on the base model, the Sasquatch price of $4999 is “including” the automatic transmission? It’s not adding the $1595 that I thought they were going to charge on top of the 5k.

2BFBE5D6-D437-4E65-B5EF-50433AA73B85.jpeg

48F8D856-480F-4BB7-9F5E-591D8E3C9B9B.jpeg

TxAg08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Adding a Yakima Lock N Load rack requires adding roof rails when the description says that they are already included.
2. No option to add storage bag for front doors on the 2 door black Diamond. Doesn’t make any sense why that would be restricted
Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1B59D054-42A0-4D5D-A326-8802D5193376

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was building an OB 2 dr and transferred the numbers into one of the spreadsheets that I got off the forum and the numbers don't match up. The B&P is off by +$795. I did the math using a calculator adding up the individual options and accessories and it was off by $795. Don't trust the math on the B&P. I also built a WT 2 dr and the math on that one checked out. Crazy
Built one of each trims and every time you add Sasquatch Package, except on Badlands, it adds an additional $795 but it doesn't show it in the summary. What is this $795 for? Seems deceptive to add the $795 but not include it in the summary.
Sponsored