Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Either their internet team is small or it's a bot. I too spoke to Alice a few days ago complaining the 360 view for the Bronco was the Bronco Sport...although within 24 hours the issue was corrected.
All this time making complaints on Twitter...we should have just gone to Alice. She makes moves.
Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Either their internet team is small or it's a bot. I too spoke to Alice a few days ago complaining the 360 view for the Bronco was the Bronco Sport...although within 24 hours the issue was corrected.
Alice---obviously another Rockstar!

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why would someone complain about the lack of options for lower end vehicles? If you need more options then you would purchase the higher end vehicle. The lower end vehicles are for those who don't need more than the basics or are buying a builder. No disrespect but that makes zero sense.
I do think a cold weather package would be nice to have across the board. There are people who only can afford the base, but live in cold climates....Ford oughta be aware of this lol, *cough* Dearborn, Michigan.

But yea, no chance the Lux or High package should be offered on a Base, BB, or BD.

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure "Alice" is Consuelo in Puerto Rico or Nambek in Taiwan, but I don't think they're bots. And if "she" is a bot, at least she's "passing that along" ?

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know what's funnier, talking to the salesbot or wanting better options on the low trim models.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would someone complain about the lack of options for lower end vehicles? If you need more options then you would purchase the higher end vehicle. The lower end vehicles are for those who don't need more than the basics or are buying a builder. No disrespect but that makes zero sense.
I don't consider Black Diamond a "lower end vehicle" or really the full size Bronco in general.

IMHO, it's pretty weaselly to bury safety features in high end packages and in turn also buried in the higher trim levels. It just shows a bit of greed > public safety is all.

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Ford: Please make MGV seating with rubber flooring an option for the base model.
as much as that would seem like "base" and make sense, I don't think that's happening either.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Speaking of no sense when you're looking to buy a builder and don't need more than the basics - how about that base 4-door that forces the automatic on you?

That then forces you into Big Bend - which I see no real advantage in doing so unless you add Mid pkg to the build. But you can't, as Mid forces automatic on anything beneath a Badlands.

Makes zero sense, other than it being a deliberate cash grab.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of no sense when you're looking to buy a builder and don't need more than the basics - how about that base 4-door that forces the automatic on you?

That forces you into Big Bend in order to get a four-door manual - which I see no real advantage in doing so unless you can add Mid pkg to the build. But you can't, as Mid forces automatic on anything beneath a Badlands.

Makes zero sense, other than it being a deliberate cash grab.
I think that's either the B&P being broken or as someone posted elsewhere, they're pushing ManSquatch't orders to the back of the bus for building, which I'm waiting to see and/or hear back from John @ Stephans Auto to see if that's something they're going to be able to correct on their end come order time.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know what's funnier, talking to the salesbot or wanting better options on the low trim models.
I think it is just messed up how you can add the Signature grill to the BB but go up one trim to the BD and you can't . Why can you go all the way up to a Wildtrak and only have two ugly interiors and no option for MGV ? Give me the Sig grill on the BD and I'd probably be happy , but wait ..... now i'm stuck with a interior trim color that doesn't match my paint ! There's no way to build your perfect Bronco , not even close for most people :(

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what people are trying to say!

Compare a BD and BL. Different levels of features, BD is missing the front locker, better suspension, larger tires and disconnecting sway bar. But if I want ACC and heated steering wheel, I have to order a BL. That's a significant jump in price just to get some basic features.

Safety and comfort packages should not be limited to trim level.

OP
OP
RedHotLava

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is just messed up how you can add the Signature grill to the BB but go up one trim to the BD and you can't . Why can you go all the way up to a Wildtrak and only have two ugly interiors and no option for MGV ? Give me the Sig grill on the BD and I'd probably be happy , but wait ..... now i'm stuck with a interior trim color that doesn't match my paint ! There's no way to build your perfect Bronco , not even close for most people :(
If I end up with a Black Diamond, I'm taking a black Sharpie to the blue lines on the "oh sh1t" handles.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that's either the B&P being broken or as someone posted elsewhere, they're pushing ManSquatch't orders to the back of the bus for building, which I'm waiting to see and/or hear back from John @ Stephans Auto to see if that's something they're going to be able to correct on their end come order time.
They've already said ManSquatch orders are at back of the bus.
But I don't remotely see how this has anything to do with ManSquatch.

If it did, you'd still be able to see a four-door base with the manual before even being given the option to hover over any Sasquatch-related button on B&P. You'd still be able to add manual and Mid on BB and BD.

I'm hoping this is a temporary restriction, but the reality is few actually know outside Dearborn. Dealers are most likely in the dark until final internal order guides are published.

And don't color those blue accents; take them off and I'll trade you the black pieces from my Big Bend. Same for the HVAC accents.
Sponsored