Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy Fuck?!? Now the tracker shows this????

1DB0C232-629D-4CDC-A3D9-D10E931A0E98.png
It looks like Ford's API for the tracking is acting up right now that's why it is showing like that.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no hope for DM owner.

Capture dā€™eĢcran, le 2021-10-25 aĢ€ 13.37.19.png
Looks like I may have been the last person that Jeremy helped.

If Ford was more up front with the information we wouldn't have to go in through the back door.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy Fuck?!? Now the tracker shows this????

1DB0C232-629D-4CDC-A3D9-D10E931A0E98.png
Yeah I tried it for the first time today, and that's what I got. Luckily my dealer is awesome and texted me my current info within 5 mins of asking him!

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I tried it for the first time today, and that's what I got. Luckily my dealer is awesome and texted me my current info within 5 mins of asking him!
I did get to do the chat before it went down and they said 11/1 was the build date; however, the tracker going down and no window sticker doesnā€™t inspire confidence.

MikeyB

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't take credit for discovering this but if you want to get confirmation of your build date directly from Ford use the Chat tool at https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ of course you will need your order # and VIN. It got confirmation in less than 2mins, of my build date. It does not guarantee the date won't slip but its a great tool to verify build date without the hassle of involving your sales rep.

1634822812575.png

Build Date chat.jpg
Awesome. I couldn't figure out why my VIN wasn't working all day. Just received a text that my 21 Bronco, which was supposed to be built Dec 6 week got changed to a 22 with the same build week. I'm guessing same VIN. I go Wednesday to confirm but I'm hoping it doesn't change my MSRP or add one, which was just the mod bumper skid plate. I don't wanna add anything else that would push it back. Wonder if I'll have to pay the 1,000 now since it'll be a 22

Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome. I couldn't figure out why my VIN wasn't working all day. Just received a text that my 21 Bronco, which was supposed to be built Dec 6 week got changed to a 22 with the same build week. I'm guessing same VIN. I go Wednesday to confirm but I'm hoping it doesn't change my MSRP or add one, which was just the mod bumper skid plate. I don't wanna add anything else that would push it back. Wonder if I'll have to pay the 1,000 now since it'll be a 22
This is my fear. Shit

MikeyB

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is my fear. Shit
Austin

I called Ford and they can not find the VIN and went to send me to Marketing but got disconnected so I will probably either call tomorrow or wednesday just go to the dealer and talk to them. According to my text (which I did not get an email from Ford) my build date should stay the same. I am thinking that my VIN got scratched or maybe a change. IDK

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like I may have been the last person that Jeremy helped.

If Ford was more up front with the information we wouldn't have to go in through the back door.
the salesperson will say to call Ford... and then they will say to call the salesperson... and it goes on and on and on...

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't take credit for discovering this but if you want to get confirmation of your build date directly from Ford use the Chat tool at https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ of course you will need your order # and VIN. It got confirmation in less than 2mins, of my build date. It does not guarantee the date won't slip but its a great tool to verify build date without the hassle of involving your sales rep.

1634822812575.png

Build Date chat.jpg
Friday build?? oooo, time to cancel! lol

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the salesperson will say to call Ford... and then they will say to call the salesperson... and it goes on and on and on...
It's called a circle jerk for a reason... LOL.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Austin

I called Ford and they can not find the VIN and went to send me to Marketing but got disconnected so I will probably either call tomorrow or wednesday just go to the dealer and talk to them. According to my text (which I did not get an email from Ford) my build date should stay the same. I am thinking that my VIN got scratched or maybe a change. IDK
From what I understand is that the reservation and time stamp will not change from a 21 to a 22.
One of the 17 digits of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) ā€” digit 10 ā€” is the Vehicle Model Year, so they cannot simply switch you from 21MY to 22MY without issuing a new VIN.

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 2A068666-6A46-4EC9-A579-F78D83E85379

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of the 17 digits of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) ā€” digit 10 ā€” is the Vehicle Model Year, so they cannot simply switch you from 21MY to 22MY without issuing a new VIN.

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 2A068666-6A46-4EC9-A579-F78D83E85379
The VIN sequence numbers are actually as low as A04XXX, as I was able to pull up a valid VIN in that range the other day. I thought it was rather odd, but it was valid.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The VIN sequence numbers are actually as low as A04XXX, as I was able to pull up a valid VIN in that range the other day. I thought it was rather odd, but it was valid.
Yeah, that chart is now 8 months old. Iā€™d like to get an update, buts itā€™s the only one I could find.

Do you know what digit is being used for 22MY?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, that chart is now 8 months old. Iā€™d like to get an update, buts itā€™s the only one I could find.

Do you know what digit is being used for 22MY?
survey says = N

Ford Bronco Confirm Your Build Date in less than 5 mins with Ford Chat 1635250774508
Sponsored