Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure no one knows for sure, but any thoughts on ability to convert a reservation to a Warthog/Raptor? I have a second reservation that I still have MOD top just to hold it for what I thought originally would be 2022 but know it's 2023. I previously have thought about what to do with it and never could decide what would be best but figured it's build date would come before the Warthog/Raptor. Looks like that's changed since the last email (as long as the Warthog/Raptor comes 2023) Since the first reservation is a 2 door in honor of Connor, we would like a 4 door for long trips. I'm really excited about the prospects of W/R. If orders are released for it, prior to my 2nd reservation being built, anyone think you can change to the W/R?
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most seem to think it will be an allocation-based order, so you would probably not be able to transfer a current reservation. That is based on the current system with the F-150 Raptor so who knows.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserve both and start a betting pool...

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a late reservation for a Badlands that I wasn't expecting to get until 2022. I had originally considered just waiting for the Raptor but at the time the "Warthog" had a lot of questions around it so I just threw in a reservation. Once the leaks came out last month I decided to wait for the Raptor but my Badlands is still reserved.

I don't expect my Badlands order to be able to be converted to a Raptor. I had planned on talking to my dealer to see if they wanted to keep my reservation for their own to sell once more allocations got added but since they appear to be pushing out some soft tops I don't know if they'll care.

At this point I'm sitting on my Badlands reservation until they call me about it. At that point I'll see what the dealer wants to do.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the Warthog being a Ford Performance vehicle it will be dealer allocation based and not reservation. Not all dealers get allocated Ford Performance vehicles so better have a good relationship with a dealer that does sell them. That way you can get one without paying an arm and a leg. We probably also won’t see it until late 2023 to mid 2024.

EDIT: Your dealer might be willing to give you a Raptor at MSRP if you go through with a Bronco order but refuse delivery so they can sell it on the lot.
Sponsored