Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not that I don’t think it’s great you have a Bronco to protect the paint on,
but I couldn’t help but “laugh” a bit reading this post when thousands of our Broncos will be sitting in a dirt lot exposed to the elements, bird poop, etc for about three months while they await the new top.
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah they quoted me $2895 for that so not too far off , my main concern is the sides though as most the trails around here are pretty narrow with lots of little branches that scratch up the sides ,
how much is it just for the sides then? I'm serious, if you're concerned with the sides, just get a quote for that ..... here in AZ, I'm concerned with debris the vehicles in front of me throw up in the air

OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

how much is it just for the sides then? I'm serious, if you're concerned with the sides, just get a quote for that ..... here in AZ, I'm concerned with debris the vehicles in front of me throw up in the air
I will check some other places and see, they really seemed to want to d o the front and nothing else, I mentioned my concerns about the sides and they said yeah it would be a full wrap then. So will look elsewhere and see.

OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not that I don’t think it’s great you have a Bronco to protect the paint on,
but I couldn’t help but “laugh” a bit reading this post when thousands of our Broncos will be sitting in a dirt lot exposed to the elements, bird poop, etc for about three months while they await the new top.
Yeah, I still don't know how mine slipped through the cracks and got delivered with the bad top. I would be furious if it was sitting on the dirt mountain. Still thought some would have experience or had looked around as I have seen more than one person state its going to be the first thing they do when they do eventually get theirs.

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard that the prices are going to stay high until the manufacturers produces a specific kit. The high prices is supposedly due to the full custom install. So currently they have to throw away a lot of film since they can only use large rectangles.

@XPEL Is that right?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will check some other places and see, they really seemed to want to d o the front and nothing else, I mentioned my concerns about the sides and they said yeah it would be a full wrap then. So will look elsewhere and see.
bag that place for sure .... they don't care about what YOU want .... I'm sure there are other vendors around you

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I still don't know how mine slipped through the cracks and got delivered with the bad top. I would be furious if it was sitting on the dirt mountain. Still thought some would have experience or had looked around as I have seen more than one person state its going to be the first thing they do when they do eventually get theirs.
Well, I’m glad you got yours! I won’t be applying any PPF on mine so I’m sure you’d be a lot more pissed than I am!

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve had a quote for 3.5k for Xpel and an extra 1k for Xpel stealth

Sponsored

sm444

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not PPF, but I did get a 4 door OBX fully Ceramic coated (5-year coating) for about $1100. just for reference, here in NC.

OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

jefrac

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator, '08 Porsche Cayman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've heard that the prices are going to stay high until the manufacturers produces a specific kit. The high prices is supposedly due to the full custom install. So currently they have to throw away a lot of film since they can only use large rectangles.

@XPEL Is that right?
I am an authorized Xpel shop in DFW. The patterns are done... I was just looking them over. Those guys usually get them done before we ever see a new car. They send teams to the factories and showrooms.

We have a reservation for a Bronco for my wife. It is the only vehicle in a while that she has been excited about (loves her older Cayman). Starting to sound like it could be a long time before we see it, but sure does look like a great vehicle. Actually got to drive a 4 door at a dealer the other day. Super nice truck.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. I asked @XPEL several months ago. Really cool that they have a pattern now!
Sponsored