Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After I win the MegaMillions tonight ima buy that bitch and pimp it out even more.

Well, I didnā€™t win. Back to real life and Iā€™m going to pass on this amazing deal. Itā€™s back in the market boys. šŸ¤Ŗ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reddit lol, couldnā€™t name a more trash site with basement dwelling mods if you tried!
Hahahahaha I was perma banned from far to many groups when the covid lockdowns began, and then when the mandatory jabs became a reality. F that place.

Sponsored

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was poking around on Carvana for fun yesterday and it seems like the Base model is the one marked up to bring in the the highest premium on their website. There are a couple listed in the low 50's but most are 55k-59k. Can't get my head around that one.
same carvana which offered me 3k below MSRP for almost fully loaded obx with 100 miles on it......

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my F150 from Huntington Beach Ford. Miserable experience. Had to really argue to get fair value for my trade. Then they tried to squeeze the extended warranty in without telling me until we were reviewing the line items in finance. I only agreed to keep it on there because the truck was heavily discounted due to labor day sales and X-plan. Also, I said I'll take an interest rate 2 pts higher if they give the extended warranty for free. They did and I refinanced it at sub 2% at my credit union the next week. There are ways to make the dealer your chump too. They won't always have the upper hand. A reckoning will come in the form of skipping the dealer entirely. Other countries don't have dealers or if they do, the dealers are owned and run by the OEM.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you imagine how high the price would be if inflation got out of control?

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@SCBronco1
No, I think you mean been stupid rich, don't give a crap how much it cost, (I just want it)

Sponsored

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well my Ford neglected friends, I guess after waiting 2 years Ford finally fell pity for me and today sent me my VIN # and a production date of Aug 15 2022.
I think whenever it arrives at the dealer I will be there to pick it up along with a lawyer, just in case they get stupid... which I have a feeling they will, but I want to be optimistic n hope I'm wrong. LoL

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How much is everyone seeing on the Raptor ADM. My dealer wanted to add 50K to get a Raptor and I told them no way.

One just sold on eBay for $118k I believe...dude doesnā€™t even have it yet. The great part was in the description he stated he would need the money upfront so he can pay for it and then give it to whoever won the bidding.

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is the difference between being rich and uber rich. The uber rich don't waste money.
I stood in line one time with Bill Gates to get a $1.29 cheeseburger at a drive in so there's some truth here.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands