Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just watched this video today from Town & Country:

Yeah - I get Mitchell was hawking his wares, but what he says makes sense too.

Also watched the Sarah-n-tuned review of her two door, and between those two started feeling my original 7MT with very few options build was the right one, and adding the 2.7 and Squatch when I put in the 22 order was a mistake.

Of course I didn’t get scheduled and ended up with a GT, ordered my GT Raptor with no options, and despite’s being scheduled, that has slipped three months.

So it’s all a crap shoot but with seemingly weighted dice rather than mathematically fair odds.
Sponsored

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1 of 7...hardtop.

Still nothing. No VIN, no communication whatsoever.
Same here! This is such a JOKE! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER FORD, Once and if I get this damn BRONCO!

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same here! This is such a JOKE! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER FORD, Once and if I get this damn BRONCO!
You've been waiting almost a year longer than me. My asshole friend got his in 4 months. 2dr BB, 7 speed, tow. He ordered in late November. Had a VIN next day, picked it up Early March. I could have killed him LOL

Sponsored

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You've been waiting almost a year longer than me. My asshole friend got his in 4 months. 2dr BB, 7 speed, tow. He ordered in late November. Had a VIN next day, picked it up Early March. I could have killed him LOL
And I have dropped every single constraint except the hard top! Tell me this crap isn't RIGGED!

Subi Tow'd

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
reservation date 10/7/2020 first order date 01/27/2021 changed to 2022 year in Oct 2021 still no Vin or any info our order is BD 2door Sas Mid Tow

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I understand, ‘unscheduled/clean’ means that the last time they did scheduling, all parts for your Bronco were available, but you didn’t get scheduled.
My unscheduled clean just got moved to 2023.

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
My dealer just informed me that my unscheduled clean got moved to 2023.

Sponsored
OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just informed me that my unscheduled clean got moved to 2023.

Might be interesting to see what Ford says, if you call their line on Monday. My bet it is hasn't officially moved yet, but your dealer knows there is no way they'll get you a 22 with their remaining allocation (as in, they expect 14 more Broncos on their 2022 allocation, and you are number 26 on their list.)

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be interesting to see what Ford says, if you call their line on Monday. My bet it is hasn't officially moved yet, but your dealer knows there is no way they'll get you a 22 with their remaining allocation (as in, they expect 14 more Broncos on their 2022 allocation, and you are number 26 on their list.)
My dealer says they have not reached their allocation.

OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer says they have not reached their allocation.
Wouldn't expect them to. They'll be receiving 2022s for several more months.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How big a constraint is the modular bumper? I have it on my 2 door figuring the hard top is what's going to slow it down most, but if dropping that speeds up my order significantly I may just do it.
Tim Bartz @FordVideoGuy has shared allocations regularly on his weekly podcasts. About a month ago the modular front bumper was at 44%. A week or two later it had improved to about 50% because more folks had dropped it as an option.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/20/20 reservation. I have 4 of the constraints. I called and I am Unscheduled Clean. She said I would be scheduled next scheduling week but I'm doubtful since there are 31 ahead of me at my dealer. Guess the waiting and not knowing continues.
I just spoke to a rep on the ford chat site, they said the same thing as you did. I asked if I am getting scheduled soon and they deferred back to the dealership. Trying to stay positive.
Sponsored