Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Attached it a sheet have to me at dealership showing what can’t be ordered and percentages. I was surprised to see Wildtrak and Outer Banks cloth seats on the list. Looks like I’m getting leather.

2023broncoconstraints.jpg
Or Vinyl
Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any definitive word on the manual transmission? I’ve seen speculation it’s because of the grinding noises, but people with current orders are getting scheduled for MT.

My dealer sold mine out from under me so now I have no price protection and it appears no way to replace it even with money I don’t have.
All Manual Transmission orders currently in the order bank are already scheduled. Same goes for Base and Everglades.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve had a 2 Door Outer Banks Sasquatch with cloth on order for 18 months now. That sure would have been nice to have been communicated before March 7th so I could amend my order. Might as well fade my flair fam 💀
Don't believe current orders are affected by this just new orders can't select it. But I could be wrong. Ford continues to surprise me.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't believe current orders are affected by this just new orders can't select it. But I could be wrong. Ford continues to surprise me.
Exactly, I was scheduled only a few weeks ago with OBX and cloth. So if your order is already in, it may still get built.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to hear the explanation as to why a Base model can’t be produced. Every Bronco in theory starts out as a Base.
Every base is a profit loss for Ford. It was the same carrot Tesla used when they first came out. Not viable long term.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I hedged my bets and have my lux hardtop order into multiple dealers. Still not confident i’ll get one tho.

sealed

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Big Beck Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad I hedged my bets and have my lux hardtop order into multiple dealers. Still not confident i’ll get one tho.
Do they take your drivers license when you place the order?

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they take your drivers license when you place the order?
None of them are requiring a deposit until the order banks open. No one has taken my DL yet.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly, I was scheduled only a few weeks ago with OBX and cloth. So if your order is already in, it may still get built.
That definitely instills a lot of confidence given Fords history ramping this production line 😂

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That definitely instills a lot of confidence given Fords history ramping this production line 😂
I will probably get mismatched seats and a rubber floor.... LOL.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attached it a sheet have to me at dealership showing what can’t be ordered and percentages. I was surprised to see Wildtrak and Outer Banks cloth seats on the list. Looks like I’m getting leather.

2023broncoconstraints.jpg
I just got my build letter for week May 1st. Had all of this constrained on the build. Badlands 4 dr, Lux, MICkey mouse top, no SAS. Not sure what any of this means anymore. If you run JIT things can change daily....wait for it....wait for it!!

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to hear the explanation as to why a Base model can’t be produced. Every Bronco in theory starts out as a Base.
If you're going to sell all you can make anyway, why produce the lower trims at a lower profit?

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I placed my order yesterday, and I am getting strange answers from my dealer about the COVP program. I provided my license, and have my signed DORA and email order confirmation from Ford. I have read that there is still another form to sign, for enrollment in the COVP program, that gets done over the next couple of days.

Can someone help me understand?

The dealer is stating that I am all set, and he has done everything he needs to do. He also said that Ford enrolls you.
Thanks!

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order yesterday, and I am getting strange answers from my dealer about the COVP program. I provided my license, and have my signed DORA and email order confirmation from Ford. I have read that there is still another form to sign, for enrollment in the COVP program, that gets done over the next couple of days.

Can someone help me understand?

The dealer is stating that I am all set, and he has done everything he needs to do. He also said that Ford enrolls you.
Thanks!
Last fall when COVP hit I provided a scanned copy of my DL and PDF of my signed DORA via email to my dealer.

Sounds like you’re GTG
Sponsored