stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are cloth seats not available ?????!!!!!
Who’s running the procurement division at Ford ?
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMO, after the initial launch year, Ford should have restricted the Base model to be only dealer stock and fleet orders. Force retail buyers up to the Big Bend or higher.
Sure happy they didn't heed your advice...

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attached it a sheet have to me at dealership showing what can’t be ordered and percentages. I was surprised to see Wildtrak and Outer Banks cloth seats on the list. Looks like I’m getting leather.

2023broncoconstraints.jpg
It is really interesting and good to know what the dealer can see on their side. It should be easy for dealerships to advise their customers on how and what to order based on the information they have.

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any definitive word on the manual transmission? I’ve seen speculation it’s because of the grinding noises, but people with current orders are getting scheduled for MT.

My dealer sold mine out from under me so now I have no price protection and it appears no way to replace it even with money I don’t have.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, what I would have given to see something like this 2 years ago.

"We don't have nor give out allocation information" - Every ford dealer ever

Sponsored

Barny227

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well Crap, I don't want leather or vinyl seats. Not looking good at this time for placing an order.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any definitive word on the manual transmission? I’ve seen speculation it’s because of the grinding noises, but people with current orders are getting scheduled for MT.

My dealer sold mine out from under me so now I have no price protection and it appears no way to replace it even with money I don’t have.
I believe its because of line complexity issues, Bronco and Ranger share an assembly line. I expect the new Ranger will start this fall and Ford will be reducing choices to make production simpler to help with startup issues, once the new Ranger is going smoothly, look for more features to get added back to Bronco. The new 23 Super Duty is starting with only certain trims, now at Job 2 they're adding King Ranch, Limited, etc back, but started with fewer choices.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could have swore lux was needed for leather...maybe that changed since 21 when I got mine. Also I can see that changing if lux a d cloth are constraints.
I have a 22 Wildtrak with high package and leather. Other packages have never been a requirement for leather seats.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
20 Sasquatch allocations means if you're at the top of the list of that dealer, you have a decent chance of getting it. Only 7 Wildtraks suggests that HOSS 3.0 is actually a constraint too, not just the Sasquatch wheels.

Still think Badlands High w/o Sasquatch is the safe buy, then get aftermarket wheels if you want to go bigger.

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Manual transmission will not be available to order on March 27th. If you already have a manual transmission order in the system it is still eligible for scheduling.

As much as it pains me to say this... it is probably a good idea to start shopping around on dealer lots. Yes, a lot of Broncos are still selling for a few thousand over MSRP, but considering Ford will likely raise the price of the Bronco by a few thousand dollars once 2024 hits... it may ultimately be in your best interest to pay that ADM now.

I know my dealer currently has seven manual transmission Broncos available. Most are being sold for $4000 - $5000 over sticker, which is about $2000 - $2500 over current prices given the February price increases and the most recent price increase from last week.
My price protection had me at $46,500 for a two door manual badlands high package. $5000 over sticker means I’m paying just shy of $9k more for the same exact vehicle. And I highly doubt your dealership has what I want, though if they do, I’m all ears.

Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would love to hear the explanation as to why a Base model can’t be produced. Every Bronco in theory starts out as a Base.
Base = LOW PROFIT MARGIN....

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only reason that I can think the cloth for OBX and WT are not available options is the style is changing for 2024 and the current supply is accounted for on current scheduled orders? Is MY'24 the Bronco model refresh that has been speculated about?
I've heard a few things that lead me to believe this is the case. Ford is retooling the MAP for the Ranger later this year and it does make sense for them to update the line for the Bronco concurrently, especially when Jim Farley is talking about upping parts sharing to reduce price and complexity. Or maybe I'm being a little too optimistic because a new and improved Bronco would be the only thing that could justify constraints being this bad.

kpecks

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2023 Wildtrak 4dr Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have fun w the MSRP increases too. My 23 Wildtrak pix hardtop is now over $5k more for the same exact build. Insanity.

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If auto transmission demand is sufficient to reach production capacity for 2024, Ford wouldn’t have an incentive to bring back the manual for the next round, either. An auto trans guarantees higher revenue per unit produced and simplifies production.
Sponsored