First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 DR Badlands | VelocityBlue2.3Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy works for JCR Off-road. He said it was homemade.
Lol. That blue badlands and TortoiseButt trailer are mine. I am the engineering lead at JCR and I made that trailer to haul my camping gear and tent. I came from a 2 door Wrangler so I am used to needing the extra cargo space. The tortoisebutt name is just to let everyone know my trailer is a poor mans Turtleback without any of the cool features 😂

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol. That blue badlands and TortoiseButt trailer are mine. I am the engineering lead at JCR and I made that trailer to haul my camping gear and tent. I came from a 2 door Wrangler so I am used to needing the extra cargo space. The tortoisebutt name is just to let everyone know my trailer is a poor mans Turtleback without any of the cool features 😂
Hey Guy! 😂

Nice trailer btw. I just wanted to look for a small cargo/luggage trailer, no need for tent etc. my wife said she will never, ever sleep in a tent. Yours would be a little overkill for my needs but it would be sweet to have a simpler version.
0B26D19E-07FE-47A0-983D-4F5AE24E52EB.gif

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great fit and finish. He should be proud of his work, and you should be proud of his abilities.
I like the overall look, functionality of it.
He can definitely supplement his income doing these one-off for a while.
Great workmanship and apparent pride in his work go a long way in having satisfied customers recommend him to others who definitely will be asking "Where did you get that?"
Sponsored