First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dialing in the final design for the rail. Hereā€™s your exclusive sneak peek! Front and rear views. Final rail color(s) are TBD, but Iā€™d say weā€™re 87% there on this one. Weā€™ve got some details to iron out with mount fling and hardware, then some laser annealed notes to incorporate. Then weā€™re on to prototyping and production. Let me know what you think.

The rail system is designed to work with aftermarket GoPro mounts, radio mounts, personal device mounts, [hopefully] anything you can physically fit on the rail. If there are specific use cases for a device and thereā€™s enough ā€˜wantā€™ for it, Iā€™ll R&D it for the community. šŸ˜‰
A57E9517-E8F0-4F1A-8D50-E70BF0E48696.jpeg
BA9971A0-B157-4F10-B227-92950856B47B.jpeg
I'm sure you have lots of beta test volunteers here! Looks great!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dialing in the final design for the rail. Hereā€™s your exclusive sneak peek! Front and rear views. Final rail color(s) are TBD, but Iā€™d say weā€™re 87% there on this one. Weā€™ve got some details to iron out with mount fling and hardware, then some laser annealed notes to incorporate. Then weā€™re on to prototyping and production. Let me know what you think.

The rail system is designed to work with aftermarket GoPro mounts, radio mounts, personal device mounts, [hopefully] anything you can physically fit on the rail. If there are specific use cases for a device and thereā€™s enough ā€˜wantā€™ for it, Iā€™ll R&D it for the community. šŸ˜‰
Is that 1913 Picatinny Spec rail?

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would like a section in front of the driver where the rails are mounted perpendicular to the way the are now. Something about driving while looking though an EOTech that sounds fun to me.
Totally doable. šŸ‘šŸ½

That would just be a section of rail with perpendicular picatinny that mounts to the base picatinny.

BUT! How about a rail mounted IR laser like a BE Meyers MAWL with a steering wheel mounted pressure sensor. You can go next level and add the IR Baja Designs lights and wear NODs. A buddy of mine actually has that setup on his RAPTOR.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Totally doable. šŸ‘šŸ½

That would just be a section of rail with perpendicular picatinny that mounts to the base picatinny.

BUT! How about a rail mounted IR laser like a BE Meyers MAWL with a steering wheel mounted pressure sensor. You can go next level and add the IR Baja Designs lights and wear NODs. A buddy of mine actually has that setup on his RAPTOR.
I like the way you think!

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Totally doable. šŸ‘šŸ½

Time to break out Forscan and create a new GOAT mode.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Take my money! Pronto!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested in this as well.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It will be nice to finally mount my Acog to the Bronco as promised. That A pillar is gonna look so awesome close up. Of course the first step is actually getting that Bronco....... hmmm.... hey Ford! Where are we with that Bronco thing? What? Nowhere...Really what gives? Limited parts availability? Thatā€™s unfortunate, like which ones? All of them that matter? Well then, I guess you still have plenty of time to refine the design of the rail (which is pretty slick already btw).

Sponsored

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m interested in this as well and will certainly purchase as soon as itā€™s available. Nice work!

OP
OP
Regulator Johnson

Regulator Johnson

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will you put out a "on sale now" notice to all members that are following this thread? I would like to be at the front of the line as I think it will sell out fast

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work (y)

I'm in

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Planning to do any NATO rail sections? Lots of video/dslr mounting gadgets use this. Not to mention if you want to add a laser sight to your bronco, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_Accessory_Rail

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs