Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider

Sooo did you try and charge people $2,500 or not?

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1611548863857
in the other thread that was started today, no...that wasn’t me (at least I hope not...someone over there is waiting for a gift certificate if it is...I contacted all of our reservations with a 2nd email detailing the $100 deposit only) that’s why i was joking in that thread...before I joined the forum, yes...it was the same day Ford came out with the 80% rule and we were concerned about losing 3 months Bronco allocation...found about the forum thru a member who transferred his reservation away from me, changed my thinking, and here we are...I have been upfront about it (I feel like Cersei...shame, shame, shame)...I’m actually very greatful to that member...tbh I wish I knew about this forum back in July

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in the other thread that was started today, no...that wasn’t me (at least I hope not...someone over there is waiting for a gift certificate if it is...I contacted all of our reservations with a 2nd email detailing the $100 deposit only) that’s why i was joking in that thread...before I joined the forum, yes...it was the same day Ford came out with the 80% rule and we were concerned about losing 3 months Bronco allocation...found about the forum thru a member who transferred his reservation away from me, changed my thinking, and here we are...I have been upfront about it (I feel like Cersei...shame, shame, shame)...I’m actually very greatful to that member...tbh I wish I knew about this forum back in July
The woman that boned her brother and killed her daughter in law and daughter in laws entire family, causing Cersei’s son to commit suicide, you should consider a better comparison.

Are you saying @PowPow is lying?

How so a mix up?

Bc the email Amubu posted I got the same exact email from this Chapman in Horsham.
Set up the ring!

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

New reservations or transfers and converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

DM me for more info

*Excludes AK/HI (continental USA only)
I thought Ford was not allowing conversions by March for reservation holders after September 19th?
Not sure if Horsham and Lancaster are following the same deposit requirement. I'm the one fighting about the non refundable deposit at Chapman of Lancaster.

Just got off the phone with the manager (Chapman of Lancaster, and they don't know anything any this offer from Horsham), they really are good people to deal with but I'm just not happy about the non refundable policy. We are currently at an impasse and waiting to see how things might change.
I'm dealing with Chapman Lancaster and they want a $2500 non refundable deposit. I find it hard to believe that different Chapman dealership are handling deposits differently since they're all part of the same company. Sounds like bait and switch

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

[/QUOTE]

that was too deep for me, I was trying to make a joke...

I didn’t say anyone was lying...

check my post history...I have been straight up and trying to help the members here...

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm dealing with Chapman Lancaster and they want a $2500 non refundable deposit. I find it hard to believe that different Chapman dealership are handling deposits differently since they're all part of the same company. Sounds like bait and switch
We have different ownership structures...the other stores are sticking to it, I am not...those stores are also sticking to MSRP, I am not...

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

check my post history...I have been straight up and trying to help the members here...
Hang in there, man.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider EA474DF0-812B-45CC-9074-184F312B3755

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think you meant to quote me, you said you aren’t requiring a $2500 non-refundable deposit, but PowPow has a reservation with you and got an email saying one is required.

You would be much better off addressing said email than trying to dance around it like the viper dancing around the mountain, just my two cents.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you meant to quote me, you said you aren’t requiring a $2500 non-refundable deposit, but PowPow has a reservation with you and got an email saying one is required.

You would be much better off addressing said email than trying to dance around it like the viper dancing around the mountain, just my two cents.
I didn’t see his post about the email or I would have addressed it...

Correct, I’m not requiring a $2500 deposit...

Originally, when we received the info from Ford about the 80% rule, as a group, we decided to do the $2500...an email went out to all of our reservations with that info and he would have received that...

Either the same day or the next day I had 2 customer who had an issue with it...1 was from the forum...when I started reading the forum, I joined, and decided to change the deposit requirement and the pricing strategy (I sent another email out but the forum member wouldn’t have been on there bc he transferred already)...

the other stores in my group disagree with what I’m doing...

hope that explains it better, if not, ask away...I should have worded the response email to the forum member differently...things gets lost in email...I understand that and would have no problem apologizing to him

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why all the negativity. Here's a dealer that is offering us a great deal. If you decide to take him up on it, get it in writing as I would with any dealer. We as a forum should welcome a dealer that is below invoice. If you feel like tar and feathering someone, go do it to the greedy dealerships that are charging MSRP and over. 3% under invoice or invoice with free shipping to your door seems fantastic. I would take this in a heart beat if I hadn't already cut a deal with my local dealer. Thank you for the post OP. But as others have said, post your offer with your manager or owners signature to be taken seriously.
Sponsored

Last edited: