Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco arrived at dealer yesterday morning according to Ford CS. Texted the dealer and he said it wouldn't be done with final inspection until Monday. Is this a normal turn around time? I wouldn't think that they have just dozens of new vehicles arriving daily to inspect before selling.
Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They rushed mine at Galpin in November, it took a few hours. Same day for sure. Maybe they are under staffed? Or maybe fixing a problem before you see it? I'd directly ask your dealer that.

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it's got over 30 miles on it on Monday, you are probably correct. Haha.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was delivered on a Thursday after close of business and I couldn’t pick up until monday. They were a small dealer so their service team didn’t work on weekends.
One thing I did was ask if I could see it Friday before inspection. So while doing that I noted miles and actually synced my phone app to the car. Then I got alerts for every time it was moved and could see it’s location.

dltroller

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership was small and understaffed, but when it arrived late Wednesday the 13th, they made sure I was able to pick up the next afternoon. I would definitely call dealer and ask why so long.

Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco arrived at dealer yesterday morning according to Ford CS. Texted the dealer and he said it wouldn't be done with final inspection until Monday. Is this a normal turn around time? I wouldn't think that they have just dozens of new vehicles arriving daily to inspect before selling.
Not unreasonable at all, the first dealer I worked they only had one tech that does the PDI's and if he's gone for the weekend then that's it. It also depends on how many vehicles he has to do. If it's small enough he might also be the used car tech too (takes in all the used cars and tells sales/management how much work it needs).

True, but 5 days seems like a lot. Holiday or not. Unless they close easter weekend. I doubt that.
Idk what math you're doing but 3 days does not equate to 5. Typically takes a day for them to process the paperwork and get it PDI'ed.

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was delivered on a Thursday after close of business and I couldn’t pick up until monday. They were a small dealer so their service team didn’t work on weekends.
One thing I did was ask if I could see it Friday before inspection. So while doing that I noted miles and actually synced my phone app to the car. Then I got alerts for every time it was moved and could see it’s location.
It's a little over a 100 miles away or I would.

jmarie4444

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine arrived yesterday afternoon and I just picked it up today. The dealership put a “rush” on the inspection and it was done in about 3 hours

OP
OP
okbob

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon and I just picked it up today. The dealership put a “rush” on the inspection and it was done in about 3 hours
I can guarantee our dealers don't have the same work ethic and initiative for communication or the need or want to, to go above and beyond anything above the minimum required......
Sponsored