Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that’s the case. Ford didn’t want to penalize dealers that were being creative and driving a ton of reservations. Granger and Stephens are very unique situations and their customers will be okay.

dealers similar size to them but without reservation volume....they will probably be the most affected. But that is 100% my uneducated guess :)

I also think that they won’t be able to elaborate on the deals they have with Ford, understandably. And thus the big guys will continue to hammer the point that small dealers will get less trucks with out any context to the specific situations.
We may never get the details, but at some point we'll find out how this affects the small dealer with huge reservations.
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We may never get the details, but at some point we'll find out how this affects the small dealer with huge reservations.
February?! :) haha I don’t know how else a dealer can prove either case right?! Other than getting your date from ford after you place your order.

probably the case for all dealers actually

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that’s the case. Ford didn’t want to penalize dealers that were being creative and driving a ton of reservations. Granger and Stephens are very unique situations and their customers will be okay.

dealers similar size to them but without reservation volume....they will probably be the most affected. But that is 100% my uneducated guess :)

I also think that they won’t be able to elaborate on the deals they have with Ford, understandably. And thus the big guys will continue to hammer the point that small dealers will get less trucks with out any context to the specific situations.

I see that you all have a grip on what is going on, yes it would be better coming from Ford or letting the dealerships opine on it more concisely...