First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 big bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not going to call them out by name so this doesn’t offend the moderators but my dealer here in Virginia and it’s a big one is clueless and the salesman have zero knowledge .Sent me an e-mail confirming my interest in a bronco sport along with a vin number they have available.only one problem my reservation is for a full-size.WTF
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not going to call them out by name so this doesn’t offend the moderators but my dealer here in Virginia and it’s a big one is clueless and the salesman have zero knowledge .Sent me an e-mail confirming my interest in a bronco sport along with a vin number they have available.only one problem my reservation is for a full-size.WTF
Switch to @StephensAutoCenter your already in VA .. get the knowledge and a discount ... Win all day long! Wish I was closer would have switched already

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a car dealer. With a few exceptions, they are unknowledgeable, incompetent crooks that view you as a piggy bank they need to crack open and siphon out as much cash as possible.

FWIW, even the honest dealers aren’t going to know as much as enthusiasts because it’s not actually their job to know every detail about their vehicles.

Your dealer sending you the Bronco Sport order email isn’t them being clueless it’s them making an intentional decision to con you into ordering something you don’t want. “Why sell B tomorrow, when I can sell A today?”

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Run Forrest, Run...