First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in Richmond, Va at Richmond Ford West, and they wrote me via email stating nothing above MSRP for my reservation. Now I will have to go by in person and get something in writing....crazy times
Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mullinax Ford honored their commitment to invoicing pricing, no questions asked. The process was the easiest buying experience we have had. No dealer fees or doc fees either!
Wow I wish I was near you!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Koons Ford in Falls church Va. I canā€™t move my reservation? I have not done build or paid no refundable deposit of $2500 they want to place build orderā€¦
Tell em to take a hike

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have an order without a signed purchase agreement, then you are totally exposed to the whims of the dealer on price. Unless you have a time machine, you can pay the dealers price or walk away from your order

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Koons Ford in Falls church Va. I canā€™t move my reservation? I have not done build or paid no refundable deposit of $2500 they want to place build orderā€¦
You can't place an order until Ford opens up the MY22 orders. Tell them to pound sand.

You don't want to go as far as Granger or Chapman, go to Leonardtown Ford in SoMD. Their Bronco Lead is a member of the Chesapeake Bronco group and you should be too.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

X plan puts you a couple hundred over invoice.

The dealers listed in this thread are significantly less than that.

Depending on your build, you can get yours built quickly. Low trim level, 4 door rag top, 2.3 no tow package. That's what they are going to build for dealer stock, customer orders take priority, making your reservation time stamp pretty irrelevant...
this is my exact big bend order. Res. Nov. 2020. Fingers crossed

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lindsay Ford in SS MD. Another day another three calls to the sales person with no response. I called the Ford Bronco support number,1 800 334 4375. They said I can't transfer my order to another dealer at this point. I asked the young lady to let her supervisors know that people are pissed off about the bait and switch. She said that they will do something after the whole bronco rollout finishes. I told her that that is reactive and not good enough. They need to be proactive and send some emails to the dealers letting them know this is tarnishing their brand. Very frustrated.
I think the dealers are seeing what the other dealers are getting away with and trying their own shenanigans. Ford needs to quickly shut this down so it doesn't continue.
Ford knows it's happening, and they are letting it happen. So basically the dealers have been given the green light to charge you what they want. NOT COOL.
I did find an order sheet that I signed that has the MSRP and no other fees from March. I wonder if that will be enough.
Ugh. I've been waiting a year and won't be able to get this stupid thing. Pretty douchy, Ford.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After being told at the road show that my local dealer would not have mark ups, I learned today after Big bend base test drive that because Iā€™m getting a Badlands with Sasquatch and lux package I would have $5-$15k mark up even with having a reservation and possible 2023 delivery and that they had largest reach on the east coast and even if I moved my order other dealers would lie and blind some at delivery with a mark up too, does this seem fair for being patient reservation holder???
So you never once discussed price or sales agreement? Congratulation, youā€™re their new favorite customer.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't place an order until Ford opens up the MY22 orders. Tell them to pound sand.

You don't want to go as far as Granger or Chapman, go to Leonardtown Ford in SoMD. Their Bronco Lead is a member of the Chesapeake Bronco group and you should be too.
Heā€™s in VA and didnā€™t deal with SAC?! Huge mistake.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
They have several locations in the Southeastern States, not sure if that helps?
Sadly no as Iā€™m in NorCal, but I do have a reputable dealership Iā€™m working with that treats people right. I missed out on invoice but at least Iā€™m getting MSRP, otherwise Iā€™d walk.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer doesn't have a dime, they were just happy to steal a sale from the next closest dealership.

Plenty of dealers who will give you MSRP with no deposit. At this point it's in their best interest for up to 20% of customers to back out anyway.

Or, place a new reservation with Ford, and order from Granger by the end of the week. Shipping from IA to VA should be about $1000-1200, so you will still save a couple thou on a $60k truck.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you haven't ordered yet, cancel your reservation. Place a new reservation through another dealer with better terms. At this point, I don't think a new reservation will have you waiting much longer than your current one.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By 2023 Broncos will be x plan eligible. Buy 100 shares of ford 6 months before the purchase date if you donā€™t have access to an x plan.
or you can pay 25 bucks to Mustang Club of America
Sponsored