First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I've been in contact with my dealer about reordering. When I got the email to reorder he said I couldn't yet. I spoke with him yesterday and was told he must got access to edit my order. I asked him if I need to come in and do the reorder. He said I will, but not yet.

My question is, is there a timed release of when reorders can be placed? Shouldn't I just be able to reorder now?

Screenshot_20220921-144550~2.png
Sponsored

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can go in now and do it. I stopped by my dealer last Friday, my salesman wasn’t in yet but the sales manager happened to be standing there. Told him I just stopped by to do my COVP. He took a scan of my license, printed out my order to make sure all looked okay, had me sign it and fill in my name and address. Done in like 5 minutes. Got the email from Ford 30 minutes later that my Bronco order was submitted and updated.
My guess is your dealer doesn’t know what he’s talking about, lol. To put it as nicely as I can.

OP
OP
SasBLSven

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can go in now and do it. I stopped by my dealer last Friday, my salesman wasn’t in yet but the sales manager happened to be standing there. Told him I just stopped by to do my COVP. He took a scan of my license, printed out my order to make sure all looked okay, had me sign it and fill in my name and address. Done in like 5 minutes. Got the email from Ford 30 minutes later that my Bronco order was submitted and updated.
My guess is your dealer doesn’t know what he’s talking about, lol. To put it as nicely as I can.
Thanks. That's what I thought. My two is my sister's boyfriend too. They already have my license and all that. I shouldn't lose my place in line either, right? Maybe I'll just go down and figure it out. Changing priority code from 19 to 10 won't cause any problems will it?

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are in close proximity to your dealer, yes I’d definitely stop by. Supposedly Ford is prioritizing the orders of reservation holders yet they’re still holding on to the dealer allocation system so heck, I hope we all get our Broncos this year!
Sponsored