Sponsored

Dealer said Ford 'Previewed but didn't 'pull for Prod' my order??

OP
OP
Seahund

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was "previewed" 3 weeks ago. Did not get scheduled. Scheduling takes place on THURSDAYS. The 2nd week after being previewed, dealer told my I have a build date of 2/21/22. You will also get your VIN at the time you are scheduled. What is strange is all the trackers did not show I was scheduled. My dealer sent me an email that showed my build date. But the ford online system does not show it.. Ford confirmed my build date and VIN over chat feature. I image you will get your scheduled date during the next scheduling period after the holidays.
Interesting. At this point - most has been strange...vs. any shade of normal. Sometimes the dealer knows things Ford hasn't communicated and other times the dealer has no idea what's happening. I know a few who got a scheduled date then their dealer called and told them their Bronco had arrived! LOLOLOL Crazy times. Thank you for the info (2 Thumbs Up)
Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting. At this point - most has been strange...vs. any shade of normal. Sometimes the dealer knows things Ford hasn't communicated and other times the dealer has no idea what's happening. I know a few who got a scheduled date then their dealer called and told them their Bronco had arrived! LOLOLOL Crazy times. Thank you for the info (2 Thumbs Up)
Very true. Good luck.

Okinawajoe

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302, 2013 Focus ST, 2004 F-250 4x4 diese
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My truck is the same, except 2.3, manual trans, trailer and door keypad. Ordered 8/21 reordered as a 22 October 5th

My dealer rep called me last Thursday and said, "Ford previewed your order but didn't Pull for Production'. I had never heard of 'Previewed' step. I discussed 'Previewed' with her and came to an agreement that Ford Previewed to see if they had everything needed to Pull for Production but - didn't. We assume this means they're putting my order on the 'short list' for build when they get the last few remaining items needed. Anyone ever here of this 'Previewed' thing? My build: 2dr, Badlands, 2.7/10spd, Mid, Vel. Blue, non-squatch. I'm we're right, perhaps I'll get pulled for production week of 1/28 or the following couple of weeks. Anyone? Tks - Seahund
Sponsored